[F4 - Event] Dance of the Crossed Paths

It did not take long for Dom to read the situation and Row was thankful for that, for now. She did not feel comfortable answering his question until she was safely away from her business partner. "I don't..." She paused mid sentence. Even though she knew Dom knew something was up, she was not ready to just opening admit anything was wrong. "Punch... They should have that right?" She slowly relaxed as they put more and more distant between them and Vargus. Finally she giggled when Dom mention there being no green tea. "Green tea is not very party like. Hey, do you think they will let us try some of the alcohol." She turned around to grab a cup, scanning the room for Varus as she moved. "Monk's can drink right?" In real life she never really cared for little things like that in the real world as it did really make clean money, but since this was a game, she was interested in trying new things.

@Dominion

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominion heard the answer, Punch, and about lost his composure. "yeah, I am pretty sure they have that here." however, she giggled at his mention of wanting Green Tea at a party. "Well, I guess that's true. I personally don't drink much else..." Dominion said realizing that, even though he had tried various drinks, he always came back to that or regular tea. When Row asked if they, being the hosts of the party, would allow them to try some of the Alcohol, Dominion raised his eyebrow. He grinned, almost in disbelief, "Have you drank Alcohol before?". When she asked if Monks could drink, he had to think for a second. "Well, it wasn't really ever addressed. I don't really have much of a preference when it comes to drinks besides tea though." Dominion looked around the kitchen for a place to sit, noticing some of his past adventurers. "So, does that mean you are going to try asking for some Alcohol, or an alternative route to getting some?". Dominion couldn't quite roll out the possibility that Row could be mischievous. He knew many people in this game already who would probably answer with the latter, and Dominion would not judge them any differently for it. Dominion remembered something from one of his previous outings and a question popped into his head, "I know this is a question from out of the blue, but what are your thoughts about familiars? Ever intend to get one?" Dominion then looked back at Row, remembering the bear cub chewie and that whole situation. "It seemed as though you liked chewie... besides the fact that he was pretty large and he sure ate a lot."

@Row

While Shield and @Beat had spent now countless hours on the road together, this was probably the most directly that they had discussed the 'why' rather than simply the 'what' of their push towards the front lines. It was not altogether surprising that his companion's motivation grew directly out of his competitive nature. He was, after all, a professional competitive gamer. If not for Shield's obsession with numbers and maximizing the efficiency of the time he spent gaming, he never would have been able to keep pace and maintain a rivalry against the sheer number of man hours that Beat had logged in their last game, especially since he had a full-time job to maintain. They had ended their experience in that game, an MMO titled 'Crossreign,' by agreeing to settle their score on the new battlefield of SAO. That, of course, was before the whole game was turned on its ear.

As Beat was concluding his thoughts, Shield spotted a familiar flash of blonde out of the corner of his eye. His gaze darted to the dance floor and he found himself looking upon the last person he would have wanted eavesdropping on a serious conversation. He even thought he caught @Ariel - The Crowned Lion's eye looking at them.

"Ah, yes!" Shield said loudly, trying to track their once and short-lived ally in his periphery without making it too obvious he had noticed her. "I agree, Beat! The shrimp cocktail is delicious!"

He hoped that @Morgenstern would not be too jarred by the sudden change in subject, but there would be time to apologize and explain once he was sure that questionably trustworthy players were no longer in earshot.

Edited by Shield

Hydra happily shook @Soredell's hand, although he wasn't to used to that type of formality, rather it had been awhile since he had attended a party of this caliber. The player proceeded to tell him and @Damien that he was surprised to see so many frontliners here. Hydra hadn't really thought about it that much but he supposed it was a little unusual. "Hmm, I guess sometimes people just need a break." He mumbled turning back to the pair with a bewildered look. As Hydra went for his drink an arm suddenly flew over his shoulder causing him to nearly drop the whole thing. The voice he recognized instantly as @Khrysaor, placing his cup down on the table he turned to greet him. "Haha, I am good and it has been too long my friend." He then proceeded to gesture his hand at Damien and Soredell. "This is Sir Damien, and this is Sir Soredell." The spearman then followed with a large bow. They were in a castle after all, so why not have some fun. Another moment later a second stranger showed their face. "Huh?" Hydra glanced at @Kooh for a moment, however his usual friendly self returned not to long after. "I could do with a breath of air to be honest, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed." He responded with a light smile.

As the brunette once again peered across the room he saw the Vice Commander of the Knight of the Blood Oath known as @Mack entering. The giant didn't seem to stop in the ballroom though, instead he headed straight for the dueling area. "I have to see this." Swiftly turning around Hydra bowed his head to the group once more. "Forgive me friends, you must excuse me... Unless you would like to accompany me to the dueling arena." Without a second thought Hydra proceeded to make his way through the crowds. It didn't take him long to realize that there was in fact no duel, well at least for now. Mack was currently stood there, rather intimidatingly waiting for someone to approach him. Hydra stood back for a moment, deep in thought. "I would need a blessing from the gods if I even wanted a shot at this... I suppose it's all in good humor though." Reaching his hand over his back, Hydra proceeded to equip his one-handed spear. The curved tip of the weapon caught the light of the room, glaring brightly and then he walked forward, raising his weapon level with Mack. "I challenge you to a half-duel." The spearman spoke in a determined tone, he didn't even know if Mack would accept.

Jonathan listened to the two players that were interested in the guild. They both seem to like the idea of personal gain, making themselves stronger, and eventually helping out others in the game as they got to the frontlines. They both were also against the merciless act of killing other players. He smiled encouragingly. Rin seemed to be trying to get into the conversation. "Alright, well you two need to enjoy yourselves a bit. It is an event, and only comes one day a year. Please, go have fun, take a dance with somebody" He smiled at the two players, bowing before turning to Rin with a smile. Many of the other people were beginning to dance, and slower music was playing, soothing and coaxing the lovely atmosphere. He stepped forward with a smile. "Care to dance, beautiful one?" He held out his hand, completely beginning to ignore the men he was supposed to talk to. It was good to have some new ties and people, but this day would not come again. He would want Rin to be able to enjoy her day as much as possible.

@Beat @Shield @Rin 

As Soredell is talking to @Damien and @Hydra, he sees that two newcomers have joined in on their growing conversation. "Hello @Khrysaor, my name is Soredell. Good to meet you." he says to the first newcomer. The second newcomer, he feels an odd sense of Déjà vu, which is strange and impossible, since he doesn't remember ever meeting @Kooh. That's not the point. The point is to introduce himself to her. "Well, I'm enjoying this party as much as I can, which isn't a lot. Truth be told I'm not really a fan of social gathering like these. But since there isn't too much for me to do right now while we're trapped here in SAO, I figured, 'what the hell?' and went. Even went out and got this suit tailor made for this occasion." he says, looking over his attire and everyone else's. "Ah, my apologies, I got a bit sidetracked. If you didn't hear from me before, my name is Soredell, it's a pleasure to meet you." he says, extending his hand to the both of them. He does see Hydra go off, but doesn't follow, unless the others do.

Khrysaor had watched on as @Hydra introduced his two companions and talk to another newcomer who had joined in the conversation just right after he arrived onthe scene. He was able to notice that Mack had just arrived, but left to enter another room. Shortly, afterwards Hydra left and followed Mack into the duel room, excusing himself and asked the others if they would also like to join him.

Khrysaor went into some thought, 'Hmm, I wonder if any interesting duels are occurring in the room at the moment, maybe I should go check this out as well, but I also want to get to know his new buddies.' He turned to the others, and said, "Hey, @Soredell, @Damien and you my fine lady, would all of you like to see if there are any interesting duels happening in that room. While, we observe we can get to know each other some more. If not then we can stick around here. So, what do you say guys." Then he addressed @Kooh with a small bow, "Sorry, miss I didn't seem to get your name, mines is Khrysaor, but you can call me Khry if you want."

Aereth smiled awkwardly at the morbid joke of @Yui. "Well that also a way to put it, I guess?" And just after Yui told Mr. Grumpy Face that they should go and have some fun a beautiful slow waltz started to play. 

"It's just, I swore myself that I won't ever let anybody get killed if I can somehow avoid it. And I never go back on my word." Aereth answered the the girl in the beautiful white dress. As she told him that dancing sounded wonderful to her he cracked a small smile, took her hand and walked her to the dance floor. "Could be that I'm a little bit rusty... Last time I danced was quite some time ago." he said to Yui. The he took her left hand with his, placed his other hand on her shoulder blade and gently moved her closer to him so that Yui's left half of her upper body would touch Aereth's right half. "One two three, one two three..." Aereth started to count in mentally and started to dance away with the girl. He wondered that he could remember almost all the movements that he practiced a so long time ago with his... No. He swore that he wouldn't let the bad feelings get the better of him. So he simply gulped and did his best to lead Yui over the dancefloor.

From the corner of his eye Aereth also saw @Domarus who was dancing with Keres and shot him a small nod into the direction of the alcohol, signalizing him. "Let's get something to drink later."

Damien didn't quite know what had drawn so many players over to their location, but soon enough there was a crowd surrounding him. Oh, great. There are a lot of players... I should probably just stay quiet. "My name's Damien. Nice to meet you guys!" Damien looked around as he simply watched the other players, waiting to see if they said anything actually directed at him. There was soon a female player, @Kooh, but he didn't quite mind much. Damien just felt awkward about the sheer number of players in the area. It wasn't too long, though, before @Hydra eventually left heading to the dueling area. Oh crap, now I'm in a crowd of people who I have no idea whom they are! Damien looked around a bit, hoping to see someone in the crowd that he actually knew, but there was no one. Upon @Khrysaor asking them if they wanted to head to the dueling area, Damien thought maybe that would help a bit and calm him down from the pressure of the new crowd. "Uhhhh... Sure! Why not?" 

@Soredell

(OOC: Sorry for terribly late/shorter reply. Hoped I would've gotten time to post yesterday.)

Teion's gaze drifted slowly down to the marbled floor as she took in his words. She hesitated a moment when he alluded to the thought that his old guildmates might be gone before breathing out a small, "Oh." She looked back to him, freezing up briefly when she realized the tears trailing down his cheeks. Her movement had paused, but she quickly picked up the rhythm to match him again. Teion averted her gaze once more, letting the silence rest a moment before asking another question. "What keeps you from looking for them?" She wasn't sure why she was asking these questions; whether she wanted to know more about the blonde's past, or if she was trying to find her own closure through the experiences of others. For a moment she wondered if it was wrong to be asking him these kinds of questions. He had invited her to dance, and she had shifted the conversation onto a serious, personal topic. Her words hung in the air for a few moments before she felt she had to speak up again before he answered. "Sorry, I shouldn't be asking these things."

@Beatbox

Beatbox had shook his head when she had said that she shouldn't have been saying anything, Beatbox appreciated that she was there to at least listen to him, he spoe up and said as they matched together in rhythm "Its okay Teion, at times I wish I had someone to talk about this to, so I appreciate it." he smiled before looking at her with a grin "I've been looking for them for a long time, however I have no progress on finding any of them. Emblem, Cho, Hasai, Golden, none of them could be found." he sighed before smiling "But, even if they are dead... i'll make them all proud of me on my progress, I will continue to fight on despite the odds looking to be against me." he looked down to her feet, then back up to her eyes, "Why'd you ask in the first place if I may ask Teion?" he asked out of curiosity as they had danced to the music that had been playing in the air.

@Teion

Beat was slightly jarred at the sudden change in topic as Shield broke out of his normally serious demeanor and replied to one of his original comments. It only took him a moment to realize that Shield's desire to avoid the now nearby blonde had momentarily overridden his nature. Beat gave the paladin and @Rin a courteous nod as they exited the conversation before returning to the buffet for a second round of the shrimp cocktail. Now that he was closer, Beat spoke in a low tone to his traveling companion. 

"She bothers you that much does she?" 

He loaded a moderate amount of shrimp and the accompanying sauce before turning his gaze back to @Shield. He a light hearted expression on his face as he maintained the decreased volume, wishing to respect Shield's desire for privacy around @Ariel - The Crowned Lion

"I'm not sure where the concern is. Her knowing our interest in the guid shouldn't matter too much. Have we even confirmed the details of her reputation?"

He was sure the answer to his last question was no and he wasn't happy with simply assuming she was bad people when all she had truly done was enjoy a fight with a pathetic monkey king. His tone was far from disciplinary, but it was stern, much like the one Shield would use on him from time to time. 

"I thought the end of our last conversation was to simply not trust her too much until we had confirmed her reputation. Unless we have done that, I don't think it's fair to avoid her like the plague."

OOC: Highest LD gets to attack first.

ID: 76956
LD: 4 (HAH! BEAT THAT @Hydra!)

Chewie wandered around the outside of the dance floor in the enormous castle's hall, surveying the players with his chocolate eyes. The shuffling morass of brown fur, around who's neck Mack had affixed a scarlet and white necktie emblazoned with the guild crest of the Knights of the Blood Oath so that the bear would be formally attired for the party, gave off the very strong impression that he was casing the party and looking for the people that were most likely to be the easiest marks for giving him food. The fact that such was precisely the activity that the bear cub was engaged in was beside the point. Sitting back on his haunches for a moment Chewie sniffed the air. There was good food here, and he knew it. As he was watching the crowd one figure in particular caught his eye and made his lip curl slightly.

@Shield.

Shield the betrayer! Shied the non-giver of food! Shield the tickle monster! On guard!

Scrambling to his feet the bear cub took off like a brown streak of lightning across the dance floor, headed directly for @Shield. At the last second Chewie fired off a battle cry, right before he sank his tiny bear teeth into Shield's ankle. In a flash, the cub had scampered off again to get out of reach. Unfortunately, he made it only a few steps before he stepped on the portion of his formal necktie that dragged along the ground. With a thud the bear tumbled head over heels and slid away, if anything, even faster on his back along the polished surface of the dance floor. Like a fuzzy brown missile he whooshed underneath the refreshment table, paws waving, and managing to miss the table legs and the table cloth as he shot out the other side.

Rolling over a few times, the bear finally came to a stop when he thunked up against @Dominion's legs. Dominion was talking to @Row, the one who was not strong enough to pick him up. But, @Row was big enough to hide behind. Scrambling to his paws, Chewie darted behind Row to conceal his whereabouts from @Shield.

Meanwhile, in the designated dueling hall Mack looked up at the sound of a weapon being unsheathed. His grey eyes swept the room and settled on @Hydra, the only other person holding a weapon. The ginger haired Vice Commander considered Hydra for a moment before nodding his head slowly. Shrugging out of the overcoat that was the basis for the Red Coat moniker that had been applied to the British army in the eighteenth century, Mack draped it over the back of a convenient chair where he also left his axe Invictus propped up.

"I'm ready when you are, Hyrda," the Vice Commander boomed in a jovial tone as he stepped out into the middle of the dueling area with no weapon equipped. The colossal man had been looking forward to testing out the Martial Arts skill that he had been in possession of for some time, without ever having put much work into it. He also assumed that, given his size and being unarmed, there might be a slight psychological edge to be gained in fighting this way. On the one hand, it might breed over confidence or anger in Hydra if he chose to take it as an insult. On the other, there was no denying that when someone Mack's size was in your face threatening you with fists it could be quite terrifying.

Note

Spoiler

Beginning Fight Unarmed.

At Ready Inventory: Two-Handed Axe of the Fallen (+4 DMG, +1 ACC).
HP: 1020 (No Stonewall Mod Active), EVA = 0, No Regen, Battle Healing (Rank 4) Active, Martial Arts (Rank 1).

Row grabbed two cups and poured some of the delicious red juice into both of them. Then she turn to Dom, handing him one. "Tea is great for ceremonies and gatherins but punch is where the parties at! Or at least that is what I read... Parties like these are expensive so I never hosted or been to one." She took a sip not waiting for Dom to join her or not. The liquid was cool despite not having ice which was good. Ice only lowered the amount of juice was left and when it melted, it deluded the sweet goodness, not to mention water is normally free anyway. Ice was probably the greatest rip off for any food resort. When Dom asked about alcohol, Row smiled. "Nope... Like I said, I don't really go to parties. I just figure since this is a game, it would be nice to try it out. Its not like it will affect us in the real world." She turned to a table that had a group of adult players drinking a non punch like liquid. "I don't think they would me drink any if I ask. I am too small and cute! They would never believe me if I lied and said I was 20." After sighing, Dom changed the subject to something entirely different. She folded her arms when he assume she liked the bear. "That bear wished I liked him. He was heavy and a walking ball of an endless food bill. If all familiars were like that, then I would never get one. Still, I heard you had to be really lucky to find one so you know I will eventually get one." She chuckled with confidence before taking another sip of her punch. "What about you, Do you plan on getting one soon?" 

@Dominion

He was sad to see Jonathan leave. This was the first conversation where he had seen any real promise of being accelerated towards the front lines, and despite having a contact within the guild, that meant that the value of his participation in the event may have run its course. Shield kept his voice low, turning his back to the dance floor so he could speak towards @Beat more discreetly.

"Confirmed? Not one hundred percent," he answered in a hushed tone well below the volume of the music. "However, I have confirmed that I'm not the only one who she disconcerts. I'll explain more later, but for now, know that it's enough that I'm not eager for her to be listening in on sensitive conversations. If nothing else, it's a matter that required more investigation before I can be properly at ease."

With the talk of joining guilds seemingly at a close, Shield was beginning to remember why he had dreaded coming to the event in the first place. Even with Jonathan's encouragement to go and find someone to dance with, it did not inspire him to want to take to the dance floor. He had only had a handful of encounters with the women in SAO, and most of those had either been strictly business or had been with someone Shield was not entirely inclined to trust.

Before he had an opportunity to return to the food spread on the table beside him, there came a call that sounded faintly familiar, though impossible to place until a small set of teeth sank itself into his ankle. He shouted out of surprise, since pain was not really an issue given the circumstances, and before he had a chance to engage the would-be-courageous creature it had already tumbled, darted under the table of refreshments, and disappeared behind a pair of legs. Despite being in a public setting, it was more than a little difficult to maintain his stoic disposition and he plastered his hand to his face to hide the fit of silent laughter the cub's antics had begun.

Turning to the table beside him, he loaded up a small plate with smoked salmon and shrimp and made his way over to @Row, peeking to the side of her leg to confirm that the grizzly assailant was still there.

"Sorry to bother you," Shield said to Row. "I believe I owe a peace offering to the creature you're harboring. For the good of the innocent bystanders, if nothing else."

He twisted up the corner of his mouth that was not hidden behind his mask before taking to a knee, fishing a piece of salmon from the plate and holding it out on his open palm to the bearling. He was careful to hold the plate up and out of reach so that the cub would not be able to reach it without Shield having something to say about it, watching carefully to read the voracious creature's next move.

"I'm in a much better position to feed you this time than last," he explained to @Mack's furry companion. "Hopefully this will help us bury the hatchet."

Edited by Shield

Like a bad movie pun, the bear known as chewy ducked behind Row as if hiding from something. Row tried to ignore it as she did not want to get trapped into being forced to feed the creature. She still remember that horrible day when it ate her cake. She kept looking at Dom waiting for his answer when a stranger appeared. He asked her to pardon him while he made peace with the bear. Row sighed and took a step to the side. She really did not want to get involved with the bear but it seemed like she was going to have no choice. She took another sip of her punch as she moved next to Dom and watch as the man took a piece of fish from his plate and held it up for the bear to eat. It really seemed like a bad idea to her but who was she to judge. She did try to pick up the creature only to fall from lack of balance. She totally did not fall because of her lack of strength, at least that was what she kept telling herself. 

@Dominion
@Shield
@Mack

Dominion just stretched his arm behind him as he grasped the cup. He began to lean against one of the walls, his other arm completely relaxed. Dominion was taking a drink when she said they wouldn't believe her if she said she was 20. He almost dropped his drink, "20?" Dominion realized that he didn't know her age and therefore could be telling the truth... but that would be very weird. "So... I take it you aren't 20 then?", Dominion asked.  He hoped she would understand that he had no clue. If he were to guess by her height, she would be about 18... or 15... He had nobody to base age with besides people he had met... He took a sip of the punch and found it to be really sweet. "I guess this drink is good", Then, before Dom could comment, Chewie actually showed up. Dominion didn't understand how he got through the guards, but the fact he was just talking about the little creature was actually funny. Dominion waited for a strange man to give the bear a fish, which had a weird aroma to it. Dominion held commented to Rows previous question once the bear was fed. "Yeah, I am going to get a familiar here soon. I haven't seen it yet, but I know it is out there... just need to find it." Dominion said remembering his past adventure on the first floor.

Edited by Dominion

It seemed that her date for the night was mesmerized by the upper class feeling this event had overall. So much that @Zandra would just move alongside Ariel as they drew closer. "Let me make the introductions!" she said enthusiastically as she noticed that someone dragged Morgestern away to dance, in the same time putting an end to her mischievous thought. She noticed the brown furball attacking Shield and couldn't help but to giggle, in the same time her mind wandering off to the 11th floor, where Kimba was most likely raising havoc being all alone in the home. The blonde let out a sigh, praying to some kind of deity that she wouldn't do any irreparable damage to her hard earned house.

As she continue to keep track of the troublesome furball, she noticed that she admired how it was a creature that was merely following its instincts. A thing that Ariel herself has soon began to experience more intensely... or putting it in other words, without restrictions. She caught word of a duel but decided to postpone that thought, the night was still young and her goal right now was to introduce Zandra to the pair of men.. and maybe 'steal' one of them for a dance. 

As she and Zandra got into their( @Beatand@Shield's) field of view, the blonde waved with a smile: "Fancy seeing you guys here, I thought you'd be out grinding." as she gesticulated, her black leather gloves came into view and reminded her that she was in fact... wearing a manly suit. "Errrrrrr.... Ignore the suit for now... its just for today." she said with a complicated expression, trying not to stutter. "You'll get a chance to see me in a pretty dress and try peek under my skirt another time." she said with a giggle at the end, next pointing her hand towards towards the woman at her arm. "And this beautiful dark lolita is Zandra, Aincrad's top frontliner healer and a reliable tank if the situation demands it." 

The blonde would use the terms 'top frontliner' and 'tank' in hopes that she might spark a certain turtle head's interest. Ariel then continued and next pointed her thumb towards her, speaking in a manly manner: "Alongside this DPS, we make a pretty mean team." she added with a fake smug.

Domarus continued dancing with Keres when he caught sight of Aereth.  He was gesturing to something.  As they turned around again Domarus was able to see what he was gesturing to.  The alcohol.  He grinned and nodded to him.  Keres grinned to Domarus when she saw this action.
     "Looks like we've got some more action then."  Domarus shook his head.  No, this time they'd split up.

"No, I'll chat with Aereth.  I want you to go over to the dueling area and chat with those watching the duel that's about to start.  Gather as much intel as possible without seeming suspicious."  Keres nodded, proud and pleased that he had chosen her to carry out this task.  Normally she acted as a servant would.  This time however, she'd be acting as a spy and friend.  An ironic combination admittedly but still.  They waited till their dance was finished, made idle chitchat to avoid suspicion, then separated for the moment.  Keres walked over to the dueling area and spotted a few players.  The two dueling were a red haired player and a brown haired player.  Dominion and his date were over here as well, and it seemed that two players had recently arrived, as well as two following them.  She decided to talk to Dominion first to gather information on the purple haired girl.  She walked over to him with a smile.

"Hey @Dominion!  It's been a while hasn't it?  May I ask who your date is?"  She did her best to act mature as the dress made her feel like a queen, which was extremely rare.  She gave a smile to the girl as she asked.  Meanwhile Domarus reached the station and asked for a whiskey.  While waiting he watched as Aereth approached and grinned to the player.  
     "Evening @Aereth.  So to what do I owe the pleasure of drinking with a friend this fine night?"

Edited by Domarus

Itzal watched as Kasier stood up when he approached and simply said that they should go dance.  His face warmed up slightly as she held her hand out but he quickly recovered and took her hand with a smile.  He wasn't exactly nervous because of her, but because of dancing in public.  He still wasn't sure about this but he and Kasier had practiced dances with Aereth, who sort of tutored them.  As they reached the dancing area he began to waltz with Kasier.  As they did so he could hear Velnia sneaking into the castle and silently gliding over to the buffet table.  Itzal sighed but wasn't going to worry about it.  He focused on Kasier's fiery ruby eyes and nothing more.  Her eyes and her dress worked together amazingly.  He couldn't help but smile.  "Well...  This is both the most nerve racking thing I've ever done, as well as the most wonderful thing.  I'm, glad you were alright with dancing here Kasier.  This means the world to me.  It truly does."  While he was focusing on her, Velnia was exploring the ballroom while digesting some more food.  As she moved around she saw...  A TEDDY BEAR!!!  The adorable purple dragon glided down and landed beside the little cub, sniffing him for a quick second then asking through her look if he'd like to be friends.

@Kasier@Dominion@Row@Mack

Edited by Itzal