Jump to content

[BR-F25] Paving the Way to Floor 26 [Shadow, the Malevolent]


Recommended Posts

As expected, the consumables were bountiful. It was a boss raid after all. Raidou had distributed the consumables she had forgotten- or rather, ignorantly ignored- to take. It was hard to believe that the newbie she had found absolutely annoying all those months ago was now head of one of the biggest trading guilds in SAO. Kind of crazy but she didn't bother to pay much more thought to it.

After chugging through the last of the consumables, her attention turned to the players littered in the room. She wondered who else had joined the frontlines while she was gone. There were certainly a few unfamiliar faces here she had never had the pleasure to meet, but she still found herself knowing majority of the players. That was good, at least. She wouldn't have to waste much time with sudden introductions, and she was sure she knew most of them enough to know how they function in battle. That was always a plus. 


Edits will be made in my first post

Consumed from @Raidou:

+180 O.H thingie majigie 
+3 LD Food
+3 Antidote 
Probiotic
Antioxidant 

Received:

[x5] Mass Heals: Heals Tierx30 HP

Edited by Cordelia
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was it. They were here. Baldur wanted to stand up and give a big, moving speech as they faced their Agincourt. Mac stood up and gave his best motivating speech, but Baldur didn't want to have a string of words that would wash over the body of them. Too much bravado was not his style, but he wanted to reassure everyone. They were about to make the first move forward in a long time. So much had built up to this, emotionally, and mentally, not to mention all the hours that had gone into gathering materials, questing, events, and training.

He glanced for a moment at the health bars at the corner of his vision. Shield, Raidou, Haine, NIGHT, and himself so far. The buff symbols next to their names were truly incredibly. They had reached so many that the display had to wrap down. He had never seen that before.

This had been their dream though. A fully funded and equipped raid. Everyone prepared and ready to go.

The gaijin samurai walked through the crowd of players, placing his hand on the shoulders of his friends and giving them a slight squeeze. He wanted to say more, to do more, but words were cheap. What could he say that would reassure everyone? What could he do to give them calm and direction? There were many people here to whom he was no one special, who didn't know him. For many, this was the first time. So instead, he pulled together his people.

"Shield, Raidou, we'll be in your care. Thank you." He walked over to Calrex and Ariel and put a hand on each of their shoulder, "You guys have this. We've been down this road many times together before. I'll see you on the other side." He gave them a smile and moved over to Macradon and his off-tank, ChaseR. "Mac, take care of Mari. I know you will, but I had to say it." He turned to smile at Mari, "And please, take care of Mac for us Mari. I know you will." His smile was playful. He knew the two of them were thick as thieves, but he needed to say the words for his own peace of mind. He turned to the young man who would be with them, "ChaseR, right?" he held his fist out to the man for a bump, "Your reputation precedes you. You've got a strong party with you, so I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do." He moved back over to the last party. "Yuki, Jon... you two ready for this?" He flashed a smile to Crozeph as well, giving his old friend a reassuring nod. "Jon, Yuki will be a great tank, but you're the Senpai of this group, so please look out for them for me, will ya?" He gave Morg a reassuring squeeze on his shoulder. "You did great in the lab fight, just remember what we practiced and you'll be fine."

Baldur began to walk back to his group, and saw Cordelia show up as well. He moved up to his kouhai and gave her her handful of healing crystals and a wide smile.

"I'm glad to see you could join us, Empress-chan." His steel blue eyes twinkled for a moment with their sea blue before becoming focused again. "We'll have to have a celebration after this."

Once back to his team, he looked around for the vague outline of a shape that would be Night. He didn't know her well, so he just gave her a nod of acknowledgement, then turned to Haine and gave her a smile.

"I'm Baldur. I know we haven't met before, but I'll be in your care. We have a pretty big wall of tank in front of us, so hopefully your healing won't be needed much. Shield is kinda known for that. But I'm looking forward to working with you."

He turned back to survey the rest of the raid party. It was a large group of people.

"We've got this." he said to himself with a slight smile.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE, FINISH YOUR PREPARATIONS, IT'S GO TIME!"

Baldur activates Parry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Action: <<Parry>> + Vengeful Riposte Activated

As Shield began to speak Calrex gave a moment as he closed his eyes, centering himself once again. Lifting the Grand Chariot III's helmet over his head he gently slid if over his head, affixing it in place before reopening his eyes, the light blue slits on the outside of the armor piece lighting up to reflect this. He felt Baldur's hand on his shoulder briefly, before the man walked past and his eyes also met Ariel's form, giving a smile and a nod before facing forward towards the entrance to the battle area. "After being through so many battles, as much as this is a momentous occasion, there is no reason for me to be hesitant. After all, with the amount of time being in the raids, there's more than enough experience under my belt that I should be prepared as much as I can. Zanshin, Mushin, all the things that were taught to me. Even if we don't know exactly what may come, we are all about as ready as we can possibly be. The rest we will have to roll with the punches as they come."

An audible smirk could be heard from the Ultramarine Knight as Shield finished speaking, his forearms swirling with bright blue energy before Calrex crossed them and pulled apart, the bright blue barrier of <<Parry>> surrounding his frame for a brief second before turning transparent, "Same as any other raid then right? You got it, let's bust through this landmark of a floor boss and see what awaits on the other side."

"Safeguard, Antidote, Antioxidants, Parry, Achilles...there's already so many more layers of protection compared to the Leviathan fight. Maybe this time I really can do what my training has prepared me to perform. After all, I always was training to be something like a lightning bruiser, heh."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shield shook his head at Baldur's words to their support. "I do my job as well as I can to make sure other players have as much freedom as possible. Likewise, any moment I can spend doing something besides healing myself or turtling is a good moment." He turned his eyes to Haine. "Likewise, the more I can trust another player to keep me standing when the going gets tough, the more I can focus on drawing the heavy fire - and I do expect the fire to be heavy this time around."

Giving his hand axe a quick flourish, a red orb of light materialized from the top corner of the bat-like wing that comprised its blade. The orb wafted slowly towards Baldur, absorbing into the blue Haori and staining it momentarily purple before disappearing altogether. "We'll have to be sure to return the favor," he said, giving his friend a confident incline of the head. "Raidou, I hope to not make use of you as a tank, but if need be, I'll trust you to hold the line until I can get back on my feet. Hopefully, it will just be a matter of who handles main and who handles ads and not if someone can continue. Still, you're intelligent and have absorbed a lot of my ramblings. Your eagerness has earned you my trust."

Shield finally addressed the other remaining players - relative strangers, but players whose names he had heard. "I've heard good things about both of you. I'm going to be tanking entirely using attacks this time around. My taunt and accuracy should do the job just fine, but the first few rounds if luck isn't on my side, we may have to play things by ear. If I don't grab threat, don't be ashamed to hang back if need be. No need to be a hero at the start when we're still learning about our enemies." He opened his stance up to allow everyone in on the conversation. "The reason I made that choice is two-fold: firstly, I've recently added an offensive vampiric weapon to my kit, which means synergizing my healing with my hate made for the most efficient system. The second was that ditching Howl, although slightly risky, opened up my ability to be versatile and respond to whatever the party's needs are. If we need a backup healer, I can help with that. If the mitigation is too high and we need to spend our time buffing our DPS, I can help with that. If we are running low on energy, I can keep our energy regeneration higher through skills and with this." He held up the horn he had blown at the beginning of the gathering. It had been spent and was little more than decoration now. "This triples your passive energy recovery for the fight from one to three. I also have Hyperactive on standby should we start to get too deep in the hole."

Spoiler

Post Action: Sharpness > Baldur [-12 EN]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Zandra arrived in <<Settlement of the Iron Fist>> and immediately headed into the labyrinth. She was one of the players that find the way thru the labyrinth, so it didn’t took her long now that it was mapped out. She arrived at the preparing area. There was already a bunch of frontliners there. And they seemed to be preparing themselves. Thank god for that. Loooked like at least that there wouldn’t be a déjà vu from the last floor boss fight. She relaxed a bit. Her mind actually traveled away back to that day, where they had been fighting that dragon. It was so embarrassing, she got kicked out, just because she was a bit to slow in a few attacks. But this time should be different. She saw the preparations included a lot of feasts, and it seemed to still be some food left for her to eat as well. To went into the battle even more prepared then before.

Eats all the tastey food(original stats updated):

-Antioxidant (Feast)
-Probiotic 3 (T3/Feast)
-Loot Dice 3 (Feast)
-Tom [2 Protein Feast]
-The Ultimate Peep [180 Overhealth Feast]

Edited by Zandra
Link to post
Share on other sites

He hadn't expected or intended to take part in any activity on the frontlines since the last fight. That ridiculous room effect had effectively forced him out of it, for starters, and he'd had the distinct feeling that there were those among the top players that would breathe a bit easier without his eyes on their backs. 

But things were different now. Maybe not personally, but as a whole, he'd noticed that the people who ran things up there were a whole lot more forgiving of killers, with how many they seemed keen on adding to their ranks. And while that thought alone was enough to make Pinball's nose wrinkle in disgust, it meant that they would probably let him join the fight if he could dish out a fair amount of damage. 

And luckily for him, he probably dealt just the bare minimum to be considered. 

There were feasts set out for them and people already gathered, and Pinball made his way among them without sparing a glance at any others. He'd been at the meeting -- they knew to expect him here. Whether or not they wanted him was a different story entirely. Somehow, amongst the mass murderers and edgy, two-dimensional "psychopaths," Pinball's murders were still considered to be some of the most abhorrent. As they should be. His problem with the front was their willingness to write off these crimes - to allow people to come back easily from snuffing out a person's life. The only reason they hated him more than those present who had killed more than him was because the people he had killed had been known by them; on the flip, it was easy to forgive and forget when you aren't able to attach a face to a name. To Pinball, a life was a life. It seemed these days people were keen to forget that. 

While the root of his frustration had shown little to no development, the level of preparedness the players brought to the fight had seemed to increase exponentially. There were feasts and consumables being handed out and traded for those who needed - due no doubt in part to the new blood among the fighters. Were these powerful rookies showing up the old timers? Or were their presence encouraging the latter to pick up the slack? They were amusing thoughts. He looked forward to seeing this through. 

This, and everything after. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Consumed:

Spoiler

+3 DMG Potion
+3 Antidote Salve
Viperion - T3 - Toxic Venom: 9-10/24 Poison, 3 Turns 
Snack - Spinach-Artichoke Dip: +2 EVA -> {Filling} +3 EVA 
Snack - Hummus Dip: +2 ACC 

Unique Consumable - Eggnog: Safeguard, +15 MIT
Meal - Tofu Burger: +2 Protein, (-30 MIT) 
Bane of Blood: +15 HP per turn (faux mit pog) 
[Partaking] A Literal Pile of Diamonds Feast - [45 MIT Feast] @Raidou
[Partaking] Antioxidant Feast - #152497 @Raidou
[Partaking] Probiotic 3 Feast - #176297 @Raidou
[Partaking] Loot Dice 3 Feast - #176250 @Raidou
[Partaking] The Big Chonker [180 OH Feast] - #176190 @Zajcica

Stats and Battle Ready (Longhand, after Buffs):

Spoiler

~Skills/Stats~ 

Level: 66
Health: 1500 | Energy: 132
DMG: 20 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 6 | BH: 90 (+15 from Bane of Blood) | MIT: 15
 
Skills:
 
Combat Skills:
►<<Battle Healing>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster
 
Weapon Skills:
►<<2H Assault Spear>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster
►<<1H Straight Sword>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster
►<<Martial Arts>> [0/50]: N/A
 
Armor Skills:
►N/A
 
Extra Skills:
►<<Familiar Mastery: Fighter>> [18/18]: Rank 3 - Grandmaster
►<<Survival>> ~ Active
 
Utility Skills:
►<<Hiding>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster
►<<Searching>> [13/50]: Rank 2 - Novice 
►<<Extended Mod Limit>> [5/10]: Rank 2 - Expert
►<<Quick Change>>
 
Modifiers:
►[Active] <<2H Assault Spear: Ferocity>>: +1 Base DMG
►[Active] <<2H Assault Spear: Finesse>> ~ Rank 3 
►[Active] <<Sneak Attack: Trickster>>
►[Active] <<Hiding: Vanish>> 
►[Active] <<Hiding: Untraceable>> 
►[Active] <<Hiding: Blindside>>
►[Active] <<Battle Healing: Emergency Recovery>>
 
Inventory
»[Equipped] [Demonic] Jack’s Hellfire: Burn, Blight, Bleed, Cursed 
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Dragon’s Skin: +3 EVA
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Warrior’s Focus: +3 ACC
 
Battle Ready: 
» [1x] Teleportation Crystal 
» [3x] Spinach-Artichoke Dip: +2 EVA  
» [x5] Lacrimosa - T3 Perfect Support Song -- HP RECOVERY III (INSTANT)
» [x1] Lacrimosa - T3 Perfect Support Song -- HP Recovery III (INSTANT) 
» [Demonic 2HAS] Cold Fervor: +2 Freeze, Phase, Cursed

House Buffs: 

Spoiler

“Well Rested”:  -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
“Squeaky Clean”: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
“Filling”: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot. This can exceed normal Cook enhancement caps. Ex: A perfect T2 MIT food gives 35 MIT instead of 30
“Relaxed”: Increases HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
“Item Stash”: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot 

Stats (Shorthand): 

Spoiler

Pinball: HP: 1500/1500 | EN: 132/132 | DMG: 20 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 15 | BRN: 9-10/36 | BLD: 9-10/36 | BLIT: 9-10/36 | TV: 9-10/24 | Immolation: 20 | Antidote: 3/3 | Probiotics 3 (27) | Antioxidants | SAFEGUARDED | BH: 90 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 1730/1730 | EN: 162/167 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 6 | FLN: 12 | HLY: 6 | TxcVnm: 24 | HB: 24 | BH: 86 | PHASE | Prob: 27 | Oxidant | Dote 3 | Parry

Bahr used Parry-5 EN

Once he'd finished eating the available consumables, Bahr took some of the healing crystals that had been so kingly laid out by Baldur and stuffed his pockets full of them. People were still barking orders, or inspirational speeches, or the like. For the most part, Bahr ignored it all. It was easy for people to feign confidence before a fight - it was how they held their composure and performed under the pressure that would either bolster peoples' confidence in them, or make it crumble. Bahr was excited to see which of these loudmouths would fulfill which criteria.

In the meantime, he assumed his place amongst the ranks and waited patiently for the cue to begin. Dawn's Demise briefly flickered gold as Parry activated, making Bahr fully equipped and ready to handle the occasion. Before the chaos of combat broke out, he took a few extra moments to look around, take deep breaths, and enjoy the relative quiet that exist much to the chagrin of those who tried to fill it. This was the last time he would know peace for the next several hours. It'd be a shame to squander it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Her place was easy to find, beside the red cloaked Captain. Though her nerves ran tense, she mustered a bright smile. "In and ready to roll!" She spared a nod at those familiar and unfamiliar. She stepped aside and made room for Kiluia to enter. The planning stages were at a point of culmination. With haste, she accepted all buffs allotted to her.

A tap on her shoulder made her jolt. Surely enough, it was a fellow captain, Freyd. He always had a knack for lurking in the shadows. She placed a hand over her chest to gather her breath. The words and the weapon in the other arms, it was a gift that was above and beyond. A bright smile found its way to her face as she accepted it. "Thank you so much, Freyd."

There was no time to dally when another member of her party approached. Before she could turn away, she called to the man with a glorious cowl. "We'll talk more after this, kay?" She turned her attention to her party. A bunch with intimidating prowess, from the looks of their composure, levels, and garb.

She nodded in acknowledgement of the others, Shield and Baldur. "Nice to meet you two! I'm Haine. DPS-Healer, depending on the weather. I think we're more than equipped for this." She propped her hands on her hips. Overhead, a man stepped between the groups to announce a speech to all. It was a speech of motivation which served to calm her nerves. If she could throw her all in the mechanics and think a little less of her nerves, she would perform efficiently.

 

Spoiler

CONSUMES:

From Baldur: +1 Unique Damage Buff (stacks with consumables, does not stack with Sharpen)
From Raidou: Antidote +3: 149285

Damage +3: 174861-1
Antioxidant (Feast)
Probiotic 3 (T3/Feast)
Loot Dice 3 (Feast)
A Bottle of Cooking Oil [2 EVA Feast]
Tom [2 Protein Feast]
A Literal Pile of Diamonds [45 MIT Feast]
Blue Cow [2 ACC Feast]

The Big Chonker [180 Overhealth Feast] 

SKALAUGH DROP: Memory of the Blood Crystal [Consumable]
Grants one slot of Vampiric (Offensive) to a weapon (replacing an enhancement slot) for the duration of a single thread.

Gold Star Stickers x1
Tier 1 Unique Consumable | Charges: 3/3 | Untradable.
+1 DMG, +1 LD or +15MIT for one thread. Stacks on top of other food/alchemical consumable buffs, but does not stack with Scent of the Wild totems.

Accepts from Freyd: Radiance of Harmonious Dawn (T3 Perfect Weapon (2HAS) - Bleed 1, Holy 1, Burn 1)

* Changes updated in starting post

 

ACCEPTS FROM BALDUR: 5 MASS HEALS

 

 

Edited by Haine
Link to post
Share on other sites

Beat || HP:1505/1505 | EN: 128/128 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 63 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 8 | LD: 7 | BH: 75 | Abs. Acc. | HLY: 4 | BLD: 24 | ENV: 12 | BLT: 24 | T.VM: 16 | PAR | P.IM

Spoiler

Beat, The Unstoppable Force

Current Stats: 

Level 64
Skill Points 309/314

 

Hit Points 1325/1325
Energy Points 128/128
Damage 26
Mitigation 3
Evasion 0
Accuracy 8
Loot Die 4
Prosperity 0
Additional Buffs

See consumables

Paralytic Immunity

Noxious Pendant effect used on Spear of Destiny

 

Consumables: 

+1 DMG from Kumatetsu Statue
Using Noxious Pendant on Spear of Destiny
Using Snake Venom on Spear of Destiiny
Antioxidant Feast                                           Perfect    [152497]        
Probiotic Feast                                                Perfect    [176297]        
Loot Die Feast                                                 Perfect    [176250]      3 LD    
Bottle of Cooking Oil Feast [Eva]                   Rare                             2 Eva    
Tom Feast [Protein]                                         Rare                             2 dmg    -30 Mit
A Literal Pile of Diamonds [Mitigation]       Perfect                         45 Mit    
Blue Cow Feast [Acc] + Kitchen Bonus        Rare                             3 Acc    
The Big Chonker [Over-Health]                      Demonic                     180 HP    
Damage Potion                                                 Perfect    [174864]    
Antiodote Salve                                                Perfect    [149294]        

Equipment: 

Item Tier Enhancements
Eagle's Splendor 1 +3 ACC
Spear of Destiny 2 Absolute Accuracy, Holy Damage, Bleed
Noxious Pendant 3 Paralytic Immunity / Effect: Use to imbue an equipped weapon with +1 Envenom(O) and +1 Blight.
Ring of Strong Will 3 +1 Damage
Vanity Heavy Armor 1 None

 

Battle Ready Inventory:

Items Type Tier Quality Quantity Enhancement
Basic Teleportation Crystal Crystal 1 Uncommon 4  
Healing Crystal Potion 2 Rare 3 HP Recovery
Perfect Mass Heal Crystal Potion 2 Perfect 5 Mass HP Recovery
Safe Guard Potion Potion 1 Perfect 5 Safeguard
Power Bar [Vitality] Snack 2 Rare 3 Vitality
Shi's Talon 2H Spear 2 Perfect 1 Absolute Accuracy, Paralyze, Freeze
Bulwark H. Armor 3 Perfect 1 Mitigation

 

Skills:

 

Skills Rank
Heavy Armor 3/5
Search and Detect 3/5
Charge 5/5
2H Spears 5/5
Quick Change  
Extended Mod Limit 2/3
Fishing  
Battle Healing 5/5
   
Mods  
Ferocity [2H Spears]  
Finesse [2H Spears] 3/3
Precision [2H Spears]  
Stamina [2H Spears]  
Athletics (Heavy Armor)  
Bull Rush (Charge)  
Tracking  
   
Extra Skills  
Concentration [Extra Skill]  
Survival [Extra Skill]  
Marital Arts [Extra Skill]  
   
Familiar Skills  
Fighter 3/3

Housing: 

Buff Effect Uses
Well Rested -1 EN cost 3/3
Squeaky Clean -25% DOT dmg / turn 1/1
Hard Working +2 Crafting Exp & +1 Attempt  
Filling +1 T1 slot to 1 food Item 1/1
Relaxed HP regen now 45/turn OOC  
Item Stash +1 Battle Ready Slot  
Multipurpose +2 on Certain Rolls/10 Posts  
Delicious Feast from 3 same food  
Skylight (Searching) +1 to LD  
Advanced Training +2 SP for one thread/month  

"Shitshitshitshitshit..."

Beat sprinted flat out through the labyrinth on the twenty fifth floor, thankfully easily able to follow the clear path that had been cut by the players who passed before him. He would look down a path, and if there were monsters, he knew that no frontliners had been through recently. In the real world, his lungs would be burning. Right now, they were complaining, but he was thankful in the moment that pain was a thing of the past.

He skidded around the last corner on one foot, hopping to a halt as he spotted the knot of players. He swore loudly inside of his head and sprinted double time the last dozen yards. Other players already seem to have begun passing out their spread of feasts and buffs. His face was brick red, both from sprinting and from embarrassment at not having prepared enough of his own buffs this time around. He went from one player to another who were handing out items, filling up his arms, stuffing a food item in his mouth, and loudly proclaiming a hurried, "Fank you!" through a mouthful of food.

When he had finally gathered all there was to get, he grabbed a potion and a pendant from his shared inventory and applied both to his trusty Spear of Destiny. As he did so, still chewing feverishly, he made his way over to Baldur and Mari, not quite ready to look Shield in the eye after being so late. "Hello! What did I miss?"

Edited by Beat
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a man of ego or issue with holding up the back line, this was not his first time although most would be convinced it was. "Understood, focus your attentions forward and I will keep them from getting behind you." he spoke to Shield and offered a false smile to Baldur, the very grizzled veteran that he tanked fish with not so long ago. These faces were ever moving toward some semblance of full acquaintances. 

If I die young, bury me in silence

A sharp inhale settles the nerves, he notices @Pinball who had abstained from the meeting as well. There was a tinge of insecurity on him. "It's not easy, trying to make it right. They want to pretend it never happened, but every day your reminded of it. Don't forget..." he offered as he strode past "Make it mean something, and if anyone has a reason to assume you ill. Prove them wrong, and make them unable to deny you." he knew that face, although he had not the moniker to wear for it.

A swirl of red with his aged but reformed weapon ripe in his grasp, ready to pick up where he left off. He had a voice now, and it was being tempered with every step he took. Speaking to the room with the assumption they would not hear him, but he had to try. "Today you are not whoever you were before you enter those doors. Any problems you have with one another...end once you breach that threshold. We are but one force here, No Risks..."

He flares the lenses on his nose to hide his eyes twisting into rage, a staple to hold himself together. "This is not a time for an ego, for a reward. Protect the only thing you own and can give but once, keep it. Everyone here is counting on you and you alone to play your part. Today we are one army, one force and the blade at this things throat. Watch your tanks, push the line but stay behind them. Keep fluid and look for anything awry, do not assume it will be instantly clear what we face. The cardinal is underhanded and will do whatever it can to pilfer your life. Make it fight for it."

A twist to @Baldur & @Shield, a glance to @Kiluia Seiko, @Haine & @Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows, and a scan of the room to others. "Thank you for helping me find my way back here."

Removing the pillar fragment from his pocket, its tore down the blade and with it perhaps the light of a tomorrow they'd live to see.

Antidote 3: 149285-1,149294,149538,149538-1,149538-2,149541,149541-1,149550,149551,149554,149554-1,149554-2,149772

Damage +3: 174861-2174864174864-1174864-2, 174864-3, 174866, 174866-1, 174866-2, 174867, 174869

Mass Heals (Baldur):

Spoiler

Raidou (5) Perfect Tier 1 Crystal | Instantly heals 30*Tier HP to the entire party

145151 145151-1 145155 145155-1 145155-2

Zajcica

145160 145162 145162-1 145162-2 145330

Morgenstern

145330-1 145331 145331-1 145331-2 145341

Hidden

145342 145343 145343-1 145351 145351-1

Kiluia

145349 145349-1 145349-2 145349-3 145395

Calrex

145397 145408 145408-1 145409 145409-1

Mari

145409-2 145412 145413 145414 142197

Cordelia

142198 142199 142199-1 142199-2 142202

Haine

142391 142404 142406 142419 143706

Bahr

143711 143735 143735-1 143737 143737-1

Antioxidant (Feast)
152495: Raidou, Kiluia, Itzal, Calrex, Freyd, Zajcica [6/6]
152497: Crozeph, Shield, Zandra, Pinball, Cordelia, Haine [6/6]
152498: Beat [1/6]
152500: [0/6]

Probiotic 3 (T3/Feast)
176296Raidou, Kiluia, Itzal, Calrex, Freyd, Zajcica [6/6]
176297: Crozeph, Zandra, Pinball, Cordelia, Haine, Beat [6/6]
176298: [0/6]
176299: [0/6]

Loot Dice 3 (Feast)
176249: Raidou, Kiluia, Itzal, Calrex, Freyd, Zajcica [6/6]
176250: Crozeph, Zandra, Pinball, Cordelia, Haine, Beat [6/6]
176251: [0/6]
176254: [0/6]

A Bottle of Cooking Oil [2 EVA Feast] - Oscar, Bahr, Baldur, NIGHT, Raidou, Freyd [6/6]
A Bottle of Cooking Oil [2 EVA Feast] - Crozeph, Haine, Beat [3/6]
A Bottle of Cooking Oil [2 EVA Feast] - [0/6]
A Bottle of Cooking Oil [2 EVA Feast] - [0/6]
A Feast of Steak and Onion Pie [2 EVA Feast] - Mari, Zajcica, [2/6]

Tom [2 Protein Feast] - Oscar, Bahr, Baldur, NIGHT, Freyd, Zandra  [6/6]
Tom [2 Protein Feast] - Pinball, Haine, Beat [3/6]
Tom [2 Protein Feast] - [0/6]
Tom [2 Protein Feast] - [0/6]

A Literal Pile of Diamonds [45 MIT Feast] - Oscar, Bahr, Baldur, NIGHT, Raidou, Freyd  [6/6]
A Literal Pile of Diamonds [45 MIT Feast] -  Zajcica(Fill), Pinball, Haine, Beat [4/6]
A Literal Pile of Diamonds [45 MIT Feast] -  [0/6]
A Literal Pile of Diamonds [45 MIT Feast] -  [0/6]

Blue Cow [2 ACC Feast] - Oscar, Bahr, Baldur, NIGHT, Raidou, Freyd  [6/6]
Blue Cow [2 ACC Feast] - Zajcica, Crozeph, Haine, Beat [4/6]
Blue Cow [2 ACC Feast] - [0/6]
Blue Cow [2 ACC Feast] - [0/6]

The Ultimate Peep [180 Overhealth Feast] - Oscar, Bahr, ChaseR, Baldur, Macradon, Raidou [6/6]
ID# 176189 The Big Chonker [180 Overhealth Feast] - Charge 0/6 - Yuki; NIGHT; Shield, Kiluia, Itzal, Calrex
ID# 176190 The Big Chonker [180 Overhealth Feast] - Charge 1/6 - Crozeph, Zandra, Pinball, Cordelia, Beat
ID# 176191 The Big Chonker [180 Overhealth Feast] - Charge 6/6

Stat Deployment awaiting optimizations

Stat Changes (Raid Wide)
Ariel: [+LD][Probiotic][Antidote][Antioxidant]
Baldur: [+MIT][+EVA][+LD][Probiotic][Antioxidant]
Oscar: [+LD][Probiotic][Antidote][Antioxidant][+DMG]MASS HEALS]
Jomei: [+HP][+LD][Probiotic][Antidote][Antioxidant][+DMG/-MIT]
Macradon: [+LD][Probiotic][Antidote][Antioxidant]
Mari: [+HP][+LD][Antidote][Antioxidant][+DMG/-MIT]
Haine: [+HP]
Hidden: [Antioxidant]
Morgenstern: [+LD][Probiotic][Antidote][Antioxidant]
Zandra: [+HP][+MIT][+ACC][+EVA][+LD][Probiotic][Antidote][Antioxidant][+DMG][+DMG/-MIT][MASS HEALS]
Beat: [+HP][+MIT][+ACC][+EVA][+LD][Probiotic][Antidote][Antioxidant][+DMG/-MIT][MASS HEALS]

Link to post
Share on other sites

"I apologize in advance if your faced with that call, but not a single one of them will fall first. I hope you understand."

Raidou’s words were ominous, but not unexpected. Dire times were these.  Fate would make its verdicts known in short order.  

Taking his leave for a brief moment, Freyd wandered away from the main group to where the barrier stood that blocked their advance.  Darkness, black as the void, lay before them laden with imminent hunger.  He gazed upon it without fear or rapacity.  It was simply there, and in their way.  Reaching out with his right hand, he called out to that darkness and saw it wreathed with light of arctic white, pure and cold.  Samael’s Pride materialized, sealing the darkness within its light, as it turned within his palm and he planted it by the tip in the barren, stone-clad soil. The dark and light, entwined, stood upright as he kneeled beside it, hand still clasped about the grip.

The barrier between them and their destiny flickered like an invisible door that blocked and beckoned all at once, just like what lay beyond.  Red eyes, cast behind a mask, slunk beneath a cowl of his own making before even considering the clothes he wore: layers within layers within layers deep.  Freyd felt like the door before him: invisible yet tangible, a threshold for crossings and tragedy.  A door, feeling nothing, being merely a thing with a purpose.

The tarnished sword flared with the barest shallow light capable of only enough strength to limn his silhouette from the rear.  There his own shadow roiled, its edges blurred by torchlight and the lingering echo of long and oft-defeated inner malice and rage. The dregs of his fallen Gemini, still tethered to his soul by its conquest, concealed itself within.

“Speak, Montjoy,” Freyd beckoned quietly through his layers.  “What heralds beyond the void?”

His shadow replied, but in a voice that only he could hear.

“Only Janus knows what goes before and aft,” it answered cryptically. “But he who knows and has felled his demons and a hundredfold their brethren surely cannot help but seek what lies beyond that door.  Be wary and wrathful.  Be keen and blind.  Be fury and peace all at once.  Be the line that sits between the darkness and the light, and dares to challenge both, like the one that sits before us.”

Freyd stood and nodded his silent agreement.  Why would he stop now?

***

Freyd activates Vengeful Riposte (-5 EN) (Stats updated in first post.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Shield." Mari offered him a smile as he gave her the weapons. She knew he would have worked hard on them - and her order was an impossibly tall one. "They will do - thank you." I It was shame the Absolute accuracy was on one, and fallen on the other - if Mari could, she'd smoosh the two weapons together but alas, that's not how things worked in this game.

Choosing for the bigger damage output, Mari pulled out the 'Darkened Lore' spear. A deep orange hande with dark leather - it seemed to have wisps of dark smoke emitting from it's tip when she moved it around. This one felt lighter, although Mari would be amiss if she didn't admit she lamented the missing Shield Insignia on it - but this was created by Raidou. Mari would have to remember to thank him for his contribution later.

 "And please, take care of Mac for us Mari. I know you will." 

@Baldur had approached their small group, offering words to each of them. "Don't worry." Mari said to him. Even now his presence was almost overwhelmingly soothing, the way he practically floated across the field, cape of blue and white billowing behind him. Mari shook the thoughts from her head. There was no need for sentimentality. Not with him. It'd be unfair to the both of them.

Mari was inevitably forced to partake in some of the offerings from other players, increasing her overall health, antidote, and mitigation. Soon....The battle would approach. There was a sort of electricity in the air. Mari turned to those in her party. "So, I guess for those who don't know me - I'm Mari." She felt silly, most of them did know her. "I'm a Pillar in Jacobs Ladder, and am here for DPS and to heal any of you should you fall dangerously low on health. However, I ain't no full fledged mage - so please do keep tabs on yourself and if you have crystals use them."

She hung the darkened blade over her shoulder. Right now, she really didn't have the extra energy to smile, or offer her group any jousting words of rallying support. She found those sort of speeches a little cringe anyway. 



Mari also used
T1 Damage Mitigation Potion II | (ID:134120) Prevent 20  damage from successful attacks against you.

NEW STATS

-stats/equipment to come-/ May be updated with new weapon I KNOW THIS MESSY WILL EDIT WEN GOT MAH WEAPONN
HP: 1910/1910 | EN:170/170  | DMG: 23 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 63 | FALLEN 1 | DoT: x|Bleed -24  | Status Effect: Pribiotics III -27 DoT | Flame Aura -15|  KEEN 1 | VAMPIRIC OFF +1 | BH:86  | LD+3 | Antidote 3/3 DoT Block

Battle Inventory

5 x T1 Mass Heal Crystals 30xTier to Party |4 x HP Recovery Crystal II (Heals Target 120HP) X4| Teleport Crystal

Link to post
Share on other sites

He was unsure if any of them heard him at all, and frankly for the first in a long time he did not care. He'd die for them regardless, he would hold fast behind Shield and play his part. Their lives were on the line and as a result so was his. If they were deaf to his words then so be it, he already kept that gravestone warm and that promise. He had no qualms given the array was cast and his torch was already passed. What remained was a flickering memory of a man from ages ago, tempered by the roads he walked. His kindness was left at the door frame as was needed. 

A show of faith in their abilities was in order, and it was his to give here. If strategy went out the window than so would his life, but at least it would mean something in the end...

Last Post Stat Block Lump?

HP: x/x | EN: x/x | DMG: x | ACC: x | EVA: x | MIT: x | FLN/HLY: x | DoT: x| Status Effect: x | Misc (Keen, Savvy, Heavy/Light Momentum, etc): x | BH: x

PARTY I

Shield | HP: 1985/1985 | EN: 160/176 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 260 | HB: 72 | VO: 180 | VD: 90 | LD: 8 | PRLYZ | DoT: -50%, 1 HIT, -25% AFTER | DoT: -27 | Dote: 3 | Oxidant | SAFEGUARD | BURNS: -50% | TAUNT | THRNS: 30 | EN REGEN: 3 | RESTED [3/3] | Parry | BH: 114

Raidou | HP: 1870/1870 | EN: 165/166 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 7 | MIT: 216 | VO: 280 | TAUNT | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: - 27 | LD: 8 | VENGEFUL | BH: 93

Haine | HP: 1590/1590 | EN: 138/138 | DMG: 27 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 79 | HLY: 6 | BRN: 36 | VO: 159 | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | LD: 3 | BH: 79

Baldur | HP: 1650/1650 | EN: 144/144 | DMG: 28 (+2/2) | ACC: 8 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 64 | REC: 3 | EN REGEN: 3 | BURNS: -50% | PHASE: 40%, 1 HIT | THRNS: 30 | Dote: 2 | BH: 82

NIGHT | HP: 1790/1790 | EN: 173/173 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 94 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 72 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | ENV: 4 | PRLYZ | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | RESTED: 3/3 | STEALTHED | BH: 104

Kiliua | HP: 1270/1270 | EN: 106/106 | DMG: 25 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 79 | BH: 63 | ABS ACC | REC: 3 | KEEN: 1 | BLD: 36 |  Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | LD: 3 | RESTED: 2/2

PARTY II

Ariel | HP: 1770/1770 | EN: 156/156 | DMG: 15 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 156 | HB: 48 | LD: 8 | TAUNT | TXV: 24 | FRTHRNS: 21, 6 DOT | PHASE: 40%, 1 HIT | RESTED [3/3] | VO: 265 | DoT: -25%, 1 HIT | DoT -27 | Dote: 3 | THRNS: 30 | BH: 103

Calrex | HP: 2030/2030 | EN: 171/176 | DMG: 19 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 141 | TAUNT | LD: 3 | ACHILLES: 0.5 | SAFEGUARD | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | DoT: -25% | Oxidant | VENGEFUL | BH: 101

Zandra | HP: 2030/2030 | EN: 191/191 | DMG: 24 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 150 | FLAURA: 30 | THRNS: 30 | VO: 203 | KEEN: 1 | LD: 8 | TXV: 24 | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | ABS ACC | DoT: -50%, 1 HIT, -25% AFTER | BH: 101

Itzal | HP:1950/1950 | EN:168/168 | DMG:22 | ACC:5 | EVA: 6 | MIT:35 | BLD: 36 | PARA | TXCVNM: 24 | Dote 3 | Oxidant | DoT -27 | DoT -25% [1/1] | -1 EN [3/3] | IMM: 30 | LD: 11 | BH: 97

Oscar | HP: 1710/1710 | EN: 165/165 | DMG: 25 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 121 | FLN: 12 | BRN: 36 | BH: 100

Freyd | HP: 1710/1710 | EN: 162/165 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 79 | THRNS: 20 | FLN: 6 | HLY: 6 | VO: 171 | BRN: 12 | TXV: 24 | EN REGEN: 3 | DoT: -20%, 1 HIT | VENGEFUL | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | Dot: -27 | LD: 8 | BH: 100

PARTY III

Macradon | HP: 1985/1985 | EN: 191/191 | DMG: 23 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 194 | HLY: 12 | VO: 198 | PHASE | REC: 6 | FRTHRNS: 21, 6 DOT | SAFEGUARD | RESTED: 2/2 | PARRY | FIGHTING SPIRIT | LD: 5 | EN REGEN: 2 | FRAURA: 15

ChaseR | HP: 1690/1690 | EN: 148/148 | DMG: 23 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 106 | HLY: 12 | BRN: 12 | TXV: 24 | PRLYZ: 8+ | VD: 84 | HBS: 16 | LD: 8 | Dote: 3 | DoT -27 | RESTED: 2/2 | BH: 84

Mari | HP: 1910/1910 | EN: 170/170 | DMG: 23 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 88 | FLN: 6 | VO: 191 | FLAURA: 15 | KEEN: 1 | Dote: 3 | Dot: -27 | Oxidant | BH: 95

Hidden | HP: 1510/1510 | EN: 130/130 | DMG: 23 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 79 | HLY: 8 | VO: 226 | LD: 3 | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | RESTED: 2/2 | PHASE: 40%, 1 HIT

Pinball | HP: 1500/1500 | EN: 132/132 | DMG: 20 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 15 | BH: 90 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 36 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | SAFEGUARD | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | RESTED: 3/3

Jomei | HP: 1705/1705 | EN: 169/169 | DMG: 21 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 88 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 36 | HB: 16 | BH: 85

PARTY IV

Zajčica | HP:1630/1630 | EN:136/136 | DMG:1 | ACC:2 | MIT:335 | TAUNT | THRNS: 30 | FRAURA: 30 | FLAURA: 30 | HB: 24 | LM: 1 | LD:3 | DoT: -50%, 1 HIT, -25% AFTER | Dote 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | BH:81

Morgenstern | HP: 1645/1645 | EN : 142/142 | DMG: 23 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 141 | Fireproof | Bloodclot | Paralytic Immune | DoT -25% [1/1] | VO: 160 | BH: 82

Crozeph | HP: 1330/1330 | EN: 112/112 | DMG: 21 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 97 | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | LD: 3 | REC: 3 | FRZ: 36 | BRN: 36 | BH: 66

Bahr | HP: 1730/1730 | EN: 162/167 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 79 | FLN: 12 | HLY: 6 | TXV: 24 | HB: 24 | PHASE | DoT: - 27 | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -30% | RESTED: 3/3 | LD: 8 | PARRY | BH: 86

Cordelia | HP: 1390/1390 | EN: 118/118 | DMG: 25 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 130 | HLY: 12 | FRAURA: 15 | ABS ACC | PHASE | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | LD: 3 | BH: 69

Beat | HP: 1505/1505 | EN: 128/128 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 63 | HLY: 6 | BLD: 36 | PARAIMMUNE | ENVENOM: 18 | BLI: 36 | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | RESTED: 3/3 | DoT: -25%, 1 HIT | BH: 75

 

Dote: X = Antidote X
Oxidant = Antioxidant
DoT -X = Probiotics
VO = Vampiric Offensive

Link to post
Share on other sites

What started as a small gathering turned into a veritable feast in a blink of an eye. There were not only plentiful buff consumables to to go around for everyone at least twice but also a impressive amount of players partaking in them. Retreating in the foyer, then blonde went on to check  on the invisible barrier that had prevented her from entering earlier. With a small kick, she would feel resistance but this time it's power appeared to have diminished; she allowed her self a grin before turning 180º and going towards the mass of people that were discussing various strategies or having heartwarming moments that she cared little about. 

Her eyes squinted at the various feasts and picked the one that she lacked on preparing for herself, overlooking their aspect or taste. Her head cooled to freezing point, calculated... she would feel now in the same manner she would before a important match or event, focused only on getting the job done. There would be time for celebration afterwards. 
As she partook on the consumables the blonde would lend one ear towards Baldur's direction waiting to hear the team compositions and a starting strategy. "New" weapon and "shield" on hand, she lightly popped her shoulder and neck muscles before letting out a large breath she didn't realized she kept.


 Buffs+: 

  • Negate 1st status condition: ≪ Antioxidant (feast) #152498 ≫
  • -27 DoT: ≪ Probiotic 3 (feast) #176298 ≫
  • +3 LD: ≪  Loot Die (feast): #176251 ≫
  • +180 Overhealth: ≪ The Ultimate Peep (feast): #176190 ≫
  • Antidote [3/3]: ≪ Raidou 149538-2 ≫
  • +30 Thorns : ≪  Immolation Potion +2 ≫

Updated:

Ariel || HP:1770/1770 | EN:156/156 | DMG:22 | MIT:156 | ACC:5 | EVA:2 | HB:48 | BH:88+15 | V.O:265 | T.V. DoT: [24/3] | 51[+6/2] Frost Thorns | Taunt | +8 LD | -27 DoT | Antidote [3/3] | -25% DoT [1/1] | Antioxidant [1/1] | -1 EN [3/3] | Vengeful Riposte (Parry) | First Crit ignores 40% Mitigation

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion
Link to post
Share on other sites

pRUgdE_1Rk-y3OZlCf59ENMsd27NAWQcDtEICKkV


Wisps of ozone and the stench of stale air was the only immediate sign that the barrier had fallen.  The gathered champions advanced with a mixture of caution and anticipation as dim light shimmered, barely visible in the void ahead.  Their own sources of illumination struggled against the oppressive weight that closed in about them.  Fragments of ornamental architecture floated in and out of the depths, like memories of places and times long gone hovering at the edges of perception in a distant dream or pending nightmare.  The hollow safety of the vestibule diminished and then vanished completely as they moved deeper into the gloom.  There would be no easy way back.

A ruined chamber of unfathomable size and dimension opened before them, its edges fading in and out of existence.  Everything here was gray, subdued of colour, joy and warmth.  Life itself seemed unwanted in this place.  Torches burned with muted light on the inner faces of a series of stone columns scattered about the scene, each roughly twenty feet tall and curling towards the center at their tops.  Bits of broken masonry floated in defiance of gravity in the upper portions of the room, as if harbingers of the destructive oblivion they had rushed to face.  The broken stone slabs on the floor were likewise uneven, unbalanced, and uncertain of their foundations.  It all felt... wrong.

At the center of the room was a hollowed crater, nearly ten feet deep and forty feet across.  The ground within was wholly pulverized.  A large and massively muscled minotaur knelt within, its hair matted with dust and oily black residue of some unknown and sinister nature.  Its figure was identical to the statue of the patron of Iron Fist, for here was Orgoth in the flesh.  Those champions who had faced the shadow in the labyrinth recognized him instantly.  He looked weary and tense, straining against himself and the menace that sought to consume and control him.

“Ah!”  Barked a booming, jovial voice from the all-consuming darkness around them.  The image of a greatly self-satisfied feline came to mind while listening to its taunts.  This cat was practically purring with glee.  “The irritant gnats have returned, or most of them at least.  And you’ve brought friends!?  How nice.  More pawns into the field, and puppets to be played against each other.”  Shadow’s words came from nowhere and everywhere at once, leading more than a few players to wonder whether he was somehow rattling about their minds.  The tone of the words was like syrup laced with poison in the ear, barely concealing a lethal and infinite appetite for their anguish and suffering.

Orgoth’s form raised itself awkwardly from the crater, darkness shifting behind his burning red eyes as he raised twin axes menacingly.  

“Come, at me, fools," called the Shadow.  "Bring forth your 'just wrath' and 'righteous fury', and all the tantalizing sass that goes with it.  Let’s play for awhile, and see if you're still smiling as your lights go out.”


ORGOTH'S STATS

Spoiler

<<Orgoth, the Indomitable>> 

                                            ]
                                            ]
                                            ]

DMG: 850 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3


The fight has started. Orgoth takes no action this turn.


Abilities:

  • [Twin Axes] - Orgoth attacks each party twice.
  • More will be revealed as soon as they come into play.

PLAYERS' STATS

Spoiler

PARTY I

Spoiler

@Shield | HP: 1985/1985 | EN: 160/176 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 260 | HB: 72 | VO: 180 | VD: 90 | LD: 8 | PRLYZ | DoT: -50%, 1 HIT, -25% AFTER | DoT: -27 | Dote: 3 | Oxidant | SAFEGUARD | BURNS: -50% | TAUNT | THRNS: 30 | EN REGEN: 3 | RESTED [3/3] | Parry | BH: 114
@RaidouHP: 1870/1870 | EN: 165/166 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 7 | MIT: 216 | VO: 280 | TAUNT | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: - 27 | LD: 8 | VENGEFUL | BH: 93 | EN REGEN: 3
@Haine | HP: 1590/1590 | EN: 138/138 | DMG: 27 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 79 | HLY: 6 | BRN: 36 | VO: 159 | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | LD: 3 | BH: 79 | EN REGEN: 3
@Baldur HP: 1650/1650 | EN: 144/144 | DMG: 28 (+2/2) | ACC: 8 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 64 | REC: 3 | EN REGEN: 3 | BURNS: -50% | PHASE: 40%, 1 HIT | THRNS: 30 | Dote: 2 | BH: 82 | EN REGEN: 3 | KEEN: 1
@NIGHT HP: 1790/1790 | EN: 173/173 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 94 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 72 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | ENV: 4 | PRLYZ | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | RESTED: 3/3 | STEALTHED | BH: 104 | EN REGEN: 3
@Kiluia SeikoHP: 1270/1270 | EN: 106/106 | DMG: 25 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 79 | BH: 63 | ABS ACC | REC: 3 | KEEN: 1 | BLD: 36 |  Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | LD: 3 | RESTED: 2/2 | EN REGEN: 3

PARTY II

Spoiler

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion HP: 1770/1770 | EN: 156/156 | DMG: 15 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 156 | HB: 48 | LD: 8 | TAUNT | TXV: 24 | FRTHRNS: 21, 6 DOT | PHASE: 40%, 1 HIT | RESTED [3/3] | VO: 265 | DoT: -25%, 1 HIT | DoT -27 | Dote: 3 | THRNS: 30 | BH: 103 | EN REGEN: 3
@CalrexHP: 2030/2030 | EN: 171/176 | DMG: 19 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 141 | TAUNT | LD: 3 | ACHILLES: 0.5 | SAFEGUARD | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | DoT: -25% | Oxidant | VENGEFUL | BH: 101 | EN REGEN: 3
@ZandraHP: 2030/2030 | EN: 191/191 | DMG: 24 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 150 | FLAURA: 30 | THRNS: 30 | VO: 203 | KEEN: 1 | LD: 8 | TXV: 24 | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | ABS ACC | DoT: -50%, 1 HIT, -25% AFTER | BH: 101 | EN REGEN: 3
@Itzal | HP: 1950/1950 | EN: 168/168 | DMG: 22 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 35 | BLD: 36 | PARA | TXV: 24 | Dote 3 | Oxidant | DoT -27 | DoT -25% [1/1] | -1 EN [3/3] | IMM: 30 | LD: 11 | BH: 97 | EN REGEN: 3
@OscarHP: 1710/1710 | EN: 165/165 | DMG: 25 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 121 | FLN: 12 | BRN: 36 | BH: 100 | EN REGEN: 3
@Freyd - The Whisper in ShadowsHP: 1710/1710 | EN: 162/165 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 79 | THRNS: 20 | FLN: 6 | HLY: 6 | VO: 171 | BRN: 12 | TXV: 24 | EN REGEN: 3 | DoT: -20%, 1 HIT | VENGEFUL | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | Dot: -27 | LD: 8 | BH: 100

PARTY III

Spoiler

MacradonHP: 1985/1985 | EN: 191/191 | DMG: 23 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 194 | HLY: 12 | VO: 198 | PHASE | REC: 6 | FRTHRNS: 21, 6 DOT | SAFEGUARD | RESTED: 2/2 | PARRY | FIGHTING SPIRIT | LD: 5 | EN REGEN: 3 | FRAURA: 15
ChaseR | HP: 1690/1690 | EN: 148/148 | DMG: 23 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 106 | HLY: 12 | BRN: 12 | TXV: 24 | PRLYZ: 8+ | VD: 84 | HBS: 16 | LD: 8 | Dote: 3 | DoT -27 | RESTED: 2/2 | BH: 84 | EN REGEN: 3
Mari HP: 1910/1910 | EN: 170/170 | DMG: 23 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 88 | FLN: 6 | VO: 191 | FLAURA: 15 | KEEN: 1 | Dote: 3 | Dot: -27 | Oxidant | BH: 95 | EN REGEN: 3
HiddenHP: 1510/1510 | EN: 130/130 | DMG: 23 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 79 | HLY: 8 | VO: 226 | LD: 3 | Dote: 3 | DoT:  -27 | Oxidant | RESTED: 2/2 | PHASE: 40%, 1 HIT | BH: 75 | EN REGEN: 3
PinballHP: 1500/1500 | EN: 132/132 | DMG: 20 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 15 | BH: 90 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 36 | BLD: 36 | TXV: 24 | SAFEGUARD | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | RESTED: 3/3 | EN REGEN: 3
JomeiHP: 1705/1705 | EN: 169/169 | DMG: 21 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 88 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 36 | HB: 16 | BH: 85 | EN REGEN: 3

PARTY IV

Spoiler

ZajčicaHP: 1630/1630 | EN: 136/136 | DMG: 1 | ACC: 2 | MIT: 335 | TAUNT | THRNS: 30 | FRAURA: 30 | FLAURA:  30 | HB: 24 | LM: 1 | LD: 3 | DoT: -50%, 1 HIT, -25% AFTER | Dote 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | BH: 81
Morgenstern | HP: 1645/1645 | EN : 142/142 | DMG: 23 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 141 | Fireproof | Bloodclot | Paralytic Immune | DoT -25% [1/1] | VO: 160 | BH: 82
CrozephHP: 1330/1330 | EN: 112/112 | DMG: 21 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 97 | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | LD: 3 | REC: 3 | FRZ: 36 | BRN: 36 | BH: 66
BahrHP: 1730/1730 | EN: 162/167 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 79 | FLN: 12 | HLY: 6 | TXV: 24 | HB: 24 | PHASE | DoT: - 27 | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -30% | RESTED: 3/3 | LD: 8 | PARRY | BH: 86
Cordelia HP: 1390/1390 | EN: 118/118 | DMG: 25 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 130 | HLY: 12 | FRAURA: 15 | ABS ACC | PHASE | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | LD: 3 | BH: 69
BeatHP: 1505/1505 | EN: 128/128 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 8 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 63 | HLY: 6 | BLD: 36 | PARAIMMUNE | ENVENOM: 18 | BLI: 36 | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | RESTED: 3/3 | DoT: -25%, 1 HIT | BH: 75 | ABS ACC

 

The fight is currently at [ROTATION 1, ROUND 1]. Players of Party I and II are called to post once.
The time limit for each round is 72 hours. For this round only, this time limit has been extended to 96 hours.
The deadline is on [Nov 7, at 11am EST].
[timer]

Link to post
Share on other sites

Passive [+3 EN]

Action: Hack vs Orgoth - ID# 176679 results: Battle: 2+6-3=5 - Miss [-2 EN] | Craft: 3 - No Vampiric Proc

Spoiler

Team 1 Stats

[H:1] ShieldHP: 1985/1985 | EN: 161/176 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 260 | HB: 72 | VO: 180 | VD: 90 | LD: 8 | PRLYZ | DoT: -50%, 1 HIT, -25% AFTER | DoT: -27 | Dote: 3 | Oxidant | SAFEGUARD | BURNS: -50% | TAUNT | THRNS: 30 | EN REGEN: 3 | RESTED [3/3] | Parry | BH: 114
@Raidou HP: 1870/1870 | EN: 165/166 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 7 | MIT: 216 | VO: 280 | TAUNT | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: - 27 | LD: 8 | VENGEFUL | BH: 93
@Haine | HP: 1590/1590 | EN: 138/138 | DMG: 27 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 79 | HLY: 6 | BRN: 36 | VO: 159 | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | LD: 3 | BH: 79
@Baldur HP: 1650/1650 | EN: 144/144 | DMG: 28 (+2/2) | ACC: 8 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 64 | REC: 3 | EN REGEN: 3 | BURNS: -50% | PHASE: 40%, 1 HIT | THRNS: 30 | Dote: 2 | BH: 82
@NIGHT HP: 1790/1790 | EN: 173/173 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 94 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 72 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | ENV: 4 | PRLYZ | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | RESTED: 3/3 | STEALTHED | BH: 104
@Kiluia Seiko HP: 1270/1270 | EN: 106/106 | DMG: 25 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 79 | BH: 63 | ABS ACC | REC: 3 | KEEN: 1 | BLD: 36 |  Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | LD: 3 | RESTED: 2/2

The curtain had finally risen, and before the crowd stood a single actor. At face value, it did not seem so frightening to Shield. However, that was certainly a bait-and-switch - a lull in the tension to create a greater potential for the drama to rise. Either this foe would be deceptively powerful or there would be far more to the fight than just the one enemy.

Almost certainly... both. Time to go be a guinea pig.

Nodding to himself, Shield strode forward, taking the initiative to act. His pace quickened, and he finally broke into a run. Giving his axe a downward swing, he brought it full circle back up overhead and took a downward swipe with the weapon. However, as he attempted to engage the sword art, he felt a slight hiccup in his motion, and the light that had begun to surround his weapon faltered. The blade collided with the minotaur's horn with a resounding clang, and it stood before the tank unfazed.

Figures. First time using a sword art in a boss fight and that happens.

Shield glanced back over his shoulder and gave Raidou a nod. There were multiple tanks for a reason, and he wouldn't have chosen his tactic for this fight otherwise.

Edited by Shield
Link to post
Share on other sites

On Shield's flank as the large titan rakes a ghastly looking axe against its massive horns, having halted the veterans advance through sheer luck it seemed. A parade of red flickers and consumes the floor beneath the wanderer, a kindling in his eyes with the intention to build then transfer the effects. "You like darkness? I hold no ivory tower or higher pedestal." The tinge starts to cling his signature blindness, taking the light away from its vision for all but he. Through ruined crags, his heels spread wide, bracing for what was soon to come to greet him. His feet fall silent, the blackened steel in his clutches as he would hold fast against its onslaught. A silent reflection in an ode to the past, he would know soon if he could halt an incoming blow from something this large as he had before. The rust would need removal, and there was no better place.

Focused Howl [Augmented Fighting Spirit] Activated, -6 EN, +7 Hatred Gained [6+1 {Taunt}], Focused Howl CD [0/2]

Spoiler
Spoiler

Team 1 Stats

[H:1] Shield HP: 1985/1985 | EN: 161/176 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 260 | HB: 72 | VO: 180 | VD: 90 | LD: 8 | PRLYZ | DoT: -50%, 1 HIT, -25% AFTER | DoT: -27 | Dote: 3 | Oxidant | SAFEGUARD | BURNS: -50% | TAUNT | THRNS: 30 | EN REGEN: 3 | RESTED [3/3] | Parry | BH: 114
[H:8] @Raidou HP: 1870/1870 | EN: 160/166 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 7 | MIT: 216 | VO: 280 | TAUNT | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: - 27 | LD: 8 | VENGEFUL | BH: 93
@Haine | HP: 1590/1590 | EN: 138/138 | DMG: 27 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 79 | HLY: 6 | BRN: 36 | VO: 159 | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | LD: 3 | BH: 79
@Baldur HP: 1650/1650 | EN: 144/144 | DMG: 28 (+2/2) | ACC: 8 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 64 | REC: 3 | EN REGEN: 3 | BURNS: -50% | PHASE: 40%, 1 HIT | THRNS: 30 | Dote: 2 | BH: 82
@NIGHT HP: 1790/1790 | EN: 173/173 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 94 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 72 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | ENV: 4 | PRLYZ | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | RESTED: 3/3 | STEALTHED | BH: 104
@Kiluia Seiko HP: 1270/1270 | EN: 106/106 | DMG: 25 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 79 | BH: 63 | ABS ACC | REC: 3 | KEEN: 1 | BLD: 36 |  Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | LD: 3 | RESTED: 2/2

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

With only a whisper of the wind, the barrier was gone, and Orgoth emerged from the shadows. As if in response, the light around Baldur from the <<Pillar Fragment>> seemed to try to shine even better, as if it could hold back all the darkness on its own. In an instant, Baldur went from the lighthearted, mentorly senior citizen of the raid, to the steel blue eyed warrior whose life had been forged by years of battle in Aincrad. This was not his first, nor would it be his last, boss battle.

Baldur rarely deigned to speak with the floor boss NPCs. He considered it a waste of effort and concentration, but there were a lot of new players here, and the atmosphere was foreboding.

"Taunt us all you want. You may be the biggest and baddest floor boss yet, but you know what that means? It means you can take it, big guy. Now what we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose, and show you just how powerfully I really am."

Baldur slid one foot forward, his hand hovering over the handle of his katana, feeling the thrum of power radiating from it. He felt the surge of power that <<charge>> would give him, but he pushed it away. Bravado was fine, but the gaijin samurai was a more wiley adversary than that. Instead, he took an item he had purchased from Raidou a long time ago to good use and tossed a musical masterpiece into the air before them. The purple colored crystal projected a purple light all around them as it hung in the air, slowing and numbing the boss monster as a somber choir music began to fill the air.

This is it. Time to put up, or shut up.

When Baldur grasped the handle of his <<Etheral Tether - Zanshin>> to his mind, a pulse of energy shot out into the room. He could see everyone, feel everyone around him. Power surged forward and the blade responded to his call. Instead of movement, instead of the typical blur, Baldur instead disappeared for a moment. His image flashed sporadically in the air around Orgoth. Sometimes the blade flashed with an arc, not of light, but of the night sky on a cold, crisp night, revealing the stars, the moon, and the nebula of space through it, other images of Baldur wielded a blade burning bright with fire as he struck the minotaur, setting the boss alight, and other images crystals of ice trailed Baldur's blade, leaving the boss encrusted in a giant column of ice. Then for a moment there was nothing, and it suddenly seemed as if all the attacks had been made at once, resolving to affect Orgoth at the same time before Baldur appeared again, skidding to a halt with irregular momentum on the other side of the beast. Noise erupted behind him from all of the attacks at once as Baldur clicked his blade back into the saya.

"Ute!" Baldur hollered back to the rest of raid.



ID#176681 BD: 10 (Crit)  BURN  activated  FREEZE activated CD: 11 Recovery Proc (+3 Energy), RHINO horn consumed, bypass 40% MIT
San Ge: 28 (base) +2 (Sharpen) +2 (Crit) = 32x15= 480 RAW - 60 MIT = 420 DMG Dealt +36 BURN (0/2) + EVASION NEGATED & +36 DMG to next hit (0/1)
Baldur activates Numbing Hymn - Falter | Masterpiece Lullaby | Reduces Enemy's Evasion by 2 for 1 battle

Quote

Team 1 Stats

[H:1] Shield HP: 1985/1985 | EN: 161/176 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 260 | HB: 72 | VO: 180 | VD: 90 | LD: 8 | PRLYZ | DoT: -50%, 1 HIT, -25% AFTER | DoT: -27 | Dote: 3 | Oxidant | SAFEGUARD | BURNS: -50% | TAUNT | THRNS: 30 | EN REGEN: 3 | RESTED [3/3] | Parry | BH: 114
[H:8] Raidou HP: 1870/1870 | EN: 160/166 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 7 | MIT: 216 | VO: 280 | TAUNT | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: - 27 | LD: 8 | VENGEFUL | BH: 93
@Haine | HP: 1590/1590 | EN: 138/138 | DMG: 27 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 79 | HLY: 6 | BRN: 36 | VO: 159 | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | LD: 3 | BH: 79
[H:3] Baldur HP: 1650/1650 | EN: 136/144 | DMG: 28 (+2 | 1/2) | ACC: 8 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 64 | REC: 3 | EN REGEN: 3 | BURNS: -50% | PHASE: 40%, 1 HIT | THRNS: 30 | Dote: 2 | BH: 82 | RESTED [2/3] 
@NIGHT HP: 1790/1790 | EN: 173/173 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 94 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 72 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | ENV: 4 | PRLYZ | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | RESTED: 3/3 | STEALTHED | BH: 104
@Kiluia Seiko HP: 1270/1270 | EN: 106/106 | DMG: 25 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 79 | BH: 63 | ABS ACC | REC: 3 | KEEN: 1 | BLD: 36 |  Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | LD: 3 | RESTED: 2/2

Orgoth Stats

Spoiler

<<Orgoth, the Indomitable>> 

                                            ]
                                            ]
                                            ]

DMG: 850 | MIT: 100 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 3 -> 1


The fight has started. Orgoth takes no action this turn.


Abilities:

  • [Twin Axes] - Orgoth attacks twice per post.
  • More will be revealed as soon as they come into play.

 

Edited by Baldur
Link to post
Share on other sites

The misleading echoes of the taunts that surrounded the groups caused him to look around slightly trying to identify where it was coming from. That was until he noticed the minotaur looming form coming out of whatever could hide him. So stealthy. It seemed his assigned team was up to bat first as he watched the three go ahead. Raidou did what he could not do. He wanted to take control of this creature’s attention and he shuddered for a minute thinking about how that he would have been a terrible tank.

Eyes glanced over at Baldur next. His form was flawless as he watched the man cleave into the minotaur and for a moment, it stood there unmoving. While he was found closer to the walls, he knelt in a sprinting stance and looked up at the frozen being. Chance! Legs tensed and he felt the pressure in his left heel mount before kicking off in a flurry of dust. The distance was closing in fast and before anyone knew it he was in the air leaping with his legs fully extended behind him. Right hand clenched into a hammer fist and smashed the target’s head full force with an overhand punch to the top of its head. It was literally a free shot he could not pass up.

 

Spoiler

image.png.3f2d0cfb9ff4e8115b1302cbeeee0db9.png

Recovery Activates!
KIluia Uses All Might -12 EN

25x15-100=275 DMG inflicted
36 DMG for Breaking Frozen Minotaur =311 DMG combined

[H:1] Shield HP: 1985/1985 | EN: 161/176 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 260 | HB: 72 | VO: 180 | VD: 90 | LD: 8 | PRLYZ | DoT: -50%, 1 HIT, -25% AFTER | DoT: -27 | Dote: 3 | Oxidant | SAFEGUARD | BURNS: -50% | TAUNT | THRNS: 30 | EN REGEN: 3 | RESTED [3/3] | Parry | BH: 114
[H:8] Raidou HP: 1870/1870 | EN: 160/166 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 7 | MIT: 216 | VO: 280 | TAUNT | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: - 27 | LD: 8 | VENGEFUL | BH: 93
@Haine | HP: 1590/1590 | EN: 138/138 | DMG: 27 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 79 | HLY: 6 | BRN: 36 | VO: 159 | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | LD: 3 | BH: 79
[H:3] Baldur HP: 1650/1650 | EN: 136/144 | DMG: 28 (+2 | 1/2) | ACC: 8 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 64 | REC: 3 | EN REGEN: 3 | BURNS: -50% | PHASE: 40%, 1 HIT | THRNS: 30 | Dote: 2 | BH: 82 | RESTED [2/3] 
@NIGHT HP: 1790/1790 | EN: 173/173 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 94 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 72 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | ENV: 4 | PRLYZ | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | RESTED: 3/3 | STEALTHED | BH: 104
[H:1] Kiluia | HP: 1270/1270 | EN: 94/106 | DMG: 25 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 79 | BH: 63 | ABS ACC | REC: 3 | KEEN: 1 | BLD: 36 |  Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | LD: 3 | RESTED: 2/2

 

Edited by Kiluia Seiko
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hungry. Needy. That was what she'd felt in the center of her palm right as her thumb brushed over the fabric wrapped around her blade's hilt, that minotaur standing tall before the swath of players with nary but malice tucked behind the beads of flame it called eyes.

NIGHT prayed that the swarm around her would be a quiet bunch. Knowing how the wave of higher tiered players had acted with Skalaugh ahead of them, however, the woman was tempted to sway with the alternative. Two actions made on instinct, one after the other -- the block of a crystal was tapped to activate in her empty hand, the one stuffed away in her tracksuit's pockets, and she let it fall to the stone like a weight that once anchored her movements.

Then came her onslaught, and she was certain their quarry would know nothing but certain death. Better now than never, sooner than later.

--Just in case any of them were to falter, and their conspiracies would ring truer as she had suspected.

The sweep NIGHT brought upon her enemy was only a cut to its leg. Orgoth was tall, formidable -- she'd barely grazed to the giant's ankle when she started to leap forward in her strike. But the sum of her power was greater than her singular slash, especially once her executioner decided to play its part as the judge and juror. Where there was once empty space, a splotch of void more intense than the frayed edges at ends of the Earth was brought forth from the ugly smear of pumpkin. The secreted venom stuck fast to the minotaur's left leg. What was once a blinding, electric white was painted over with the hollowness, boasting a strong crimson along its rigged edges before sinking into the open wound.

Fresh black blood. To force Orgoth to drink deep of the haunted's coagulated tipple. The player paced backwards upon the balls of her feet when she'd fallen from her balance midair, heart pounding, readied to swerve one way or the next.

She hoped their attacks had been enough.


SUMMARY
FREE ACTION: [Orgoth] is INCARCERATED!
POST ACTION: Stealth Attack. Deal 119 DMG to Orgoth. Also apply the following:

  • [DoT: 408 DMG] (2 TURNS)
  • [VV: 20 DMG] (4 TURNS)
  • [ENV: 8 DMG] (10 TURNS)
  • PARALYZE
Spoiler

FREE ACTION: Using item [Incarcerate Crystal] on Orgoth. | Count in inventory: 2/3.

ID: 176707 | LD: 5 +7 = 12 | Maintaining Stealth.
Stealth maintained. [Surprise Attack: Trickster] coming into play to apply the following to targets attacked this turn:

  • [DoT: 204 * 2 = 408 DMG] (2 TURNS)
  • [VV: 10 * 2 = 20 DMG] (4 TURNS)
  • [ENV: 4 * 2 = 8 DMG] (10 TURNS)
  • PARALYZE

ID: 176708 | BD: 7 + 6 - 1 = 12 | <<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Orgoth, the Indomitable.
The strike lands! (-9 EN)
26 * 13 = 338 DMG | 338 - 100 = 238 DMG | 238 * 0.5 = 119 DMG

 

[H:1] Shield HP: 1985/1985 | EN: 161/176 | DMG: 3 | ACC: 5 | EVA: -1 | MIT: 260 | HB: 72 | VO: 180 | VD: 90 | LD: 8 | PRLYZ | DoT: -50%, 1 HIT, -25% AFTER | DoT: -27 | Dote: 3 | Oxidant | SAFEGUARD | BURNS: -50% | TAUNT | THRNS: 30 | EN REGEN: 3 | RESTED [3/3] | Parry | BH: 114
[H:8] Raidou HP: 1870/1870 | EN: 160/166 | DMG: 7 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 7 | MIT: 216 | VO: 280 | TAUNT | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: - 27 | LD: 8 | VENGEFUL | BH: 93
@Haine | HP: 1590/1590 | EN: 138/138 | DMG: 27 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 79 | HLY: 6 | BRN: 36 | VO: 159 | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | LD: 3 | BH: 79
[H:3] Baldur HP: 1650/1650 | EN: 136/144 | DMG: 28 (+2 | 1/2) | ACC: 8 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 64 | REC: 3 | EN REGEN: 3 | BURNS: -50% | PHASE: 40%, 1 HIT | THRNS: 30 | Dote: 2 | BH: 82 | RESTED [2/3] 
[H:1] NIGHT HP: 1790/1790 | EN: 164/173 | DMG: 26 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 6 | MIT: 94 | BRN: 36 | BLI: 72 | BLD: 72 | TXV: 24 | VV: 10 | ENV: 4 | PRLYZ | Oxidant | Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | RESTED: 2/3 | BH: 104
[H:1] Kiluia | HP: 1270/1270 | EN: 94/106 | DMG: 25 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 79 | BH: 63 | ABS ACC | REC: 3 | KEEN: 1 | BLD: 36 |  Dote: 3 | DoT: -27 | Oxidant | LD: 3 | RESTED: 2/2

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Lessa locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...