[BR-F26] Paving the Way to Floor 27 [Gabrandr-The Broken King]

The adversary made no attempt to dodge or defend against any of the player's attacks. Each blow against him was quickly repaired, swallowed and made whole by the same blue flames they'd seen before. His decided indifference towards the players' blows could only mean he was seeking out his next target. The boss released his weapons, only to summon another. A great earthen lance. He launched himself high into the air before plummeting downwards, striking the floor with a great explosion that dust high into the air to mingle with the gathering mist, and spiderweb-like cracks through the earth. Koga could have sworn he'd seen that attack elsewhere, an ashen-haired Dragoon...

There wasn't time to think back to other experiences though. Baldur had already unleashed an impressive looking attack, buying the other players a moment as he issued his order. Wordlessly, the swordsman heeded them. Without thought, he charged at the King, ignoring any fear that the ground might crumble beneath his feet at any second, sending him down to the Floor below. Only this time there would be no lake beneath to save him.

Leaping into the air, Koga spun not unlike a ballerina, seemingly hanging at the greatest height for a moment before descending. His blade exploded into black flame, leaving blue embers trailing behind him as he fell and swung his weapon at the enemy's exposed back. He could feel his blade bite into the strange metal armor, and soon after his feet impacting the ground. The force of his landing caused his knees to buckle, an expected outcome. Tucking and rolling away, Koga sprang to his feet and got clear of the boss, leaving room for the others to work as he returned to running circles around the arena.

Spoiler

(3)Koga | HP:801/828 (801 +45) | EN: 82/108 (99 +1 -18) | DMG: 26 | MIT: 90 | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 (-2, 2/2) | BH: 45 (SURV) | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FLN: 8 | REGEN: 16
   (STM, Well Rested (2/3), No Shift)
   (HOWL [F])

Koga's Battle Healing restores 45 HP
Koga uses ST-B against Gabrandr

| 202764, BD 8 (nat6 +4 -2), DMG 620 ((26 +8) * 20) -60
Koga's attack deals 620 Fallen damage!

Edited by Koga
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The room was small and dimly lit as only a handful of torches lined the walls in the area that rested in front of the Boss room's door. A pungent odor filled the air, the same that had filled the long

General Notes: Please ensure that the following are included in your stats: - Shifts (or note as ‘none’ if you don’t have one) - Combat masteries  - Source IDs for all consumables* (ID roll

( @Raidou ) His eyes closed, a familiar voice would be the first to speak to him. It was the voice of the one that had been willing to promise the well-being of his people and to raze the Grand Impe

Posted Images

Spoiler

Action: TECH-B + Charge to Gabrandr
ID: 202767
BD: 9 (5 ACC + 1 Lt.M / 4 EVA) // Critical Hit +1 (Light Momentum Expended, Keen Activated, +1 to Accuracy) 

26(+1+5) * 16 - 100 = 412 Damage + Delay to Gabrandr

+3 Hate

Energy Used: 12(+3-2)-1

Hearing the roars of the battle around him faintly echoing, the blue armored player closed his eyes for a brief moment, "Come on Calrex, this is not the time to be stuck in your own head. It's not the first time you've gone into a fight with so many possibilities and variables at play. The more you concern yourself with that, the more you'll lose sight of what needs to be done."

Lifting his right foot, he gave a small grunt before stamping it into the ground, lowering his body as his eyes locked onto the boss' form, seeing his teammates already pressing the attack, "It's not the first time...nor will it be the last..."

Reaching back his right hand firmly grasped onto the handle of the Grand Blade IV in a reverse grip, his mind briefly returning him back to his early days in Aincrad, back to the days when he first used the straight sword, and what he had utilized before the Sword Arts system had been changed. Now had shifted once again, but not into a more locked system. Now, he could let his muscle memory and instincts take over.

Seeing Baldur step back and sheath his sword, preparing for a draw strike, Calrex let out a calming breath, leaning forward almost like a sprinter preparing to take off. The outline of his body briefly flashing light blue as <<Charge>> engaged, sending him rocketing across the battlefield, closing the distance in tandem with his mentor's advance. Coming just shy of striking range the Ultramarine Knight crouched his body low, hurlting himself forward in a corkscrew while drawing his blade, slicing through the boss in a rapidly circulating spiral path before sliding to a stop on the opposite side.

Turning to face the boss he flicked his wrist, switching his grip on the blade from icepick to hammer. As he transitioned, the boost from Light Momentum wore off, replaced with Keen's activation as the light blue eye marks on his helm blazed alight, "Sorry for the wait guys. Ready to go."

Spoiler

(3)Calrex | HP: 1008/1008 | EN: 110/124 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 138 | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | EVA: 5 | ACC: 5 (-2, 1/2, +1 KEEN) | BH: 56 (SURV) | KEEN: 1 | Lt.M.: 1
   (STM, TECH Shift)
   (TAUNT)

Cooldowns:

Spoiler

Charge: 0/3

BH: 41

They've been spending time talking to what seemed like a king gaining more resolve with their challenge. Baldur already gave the signal to press the attack and Crozeph quickly shifted direction. He had enough speed to actually hit in a blind spot but lacks the necessary skills to make it land clean, that doesn't mean he can't try.

Crozeph moved, his katana letting the darkest miasma it can pour out, it came in handy earlier with him managing to plunge a good attacks as it keeps his blade's length hidden and that's exactly what he needs. He saw how an AoE attack struck the other teams as he moved and it was quite terrifying to see a powerful attack from someone who was as human as them "hitting on the same spot might put me in a pinch, let's try this."

He moved in, katana raised just above his shoulder, it's blade hiding its gleam again along with Crozeph's arms. "Yuki may not be here to keep my HP from dipping fast, that doesn't mean I'll cower in this-" he lowered his stance and planted one foot forward, aimed his blade where a gap on an armor would be and slashed upwards.

it was supposed to be a clean blow

Crozeph's weapon lost its dark cover and exposed his blade, it must've been this glowing shit from Gabrandr's weapon. 

An ounce of hesitation.

His hand shifted and instead struck just below the enemy's arm "shit."

ID: 202766 | BD: 2+6-2-2=4 [Fail] T_T | CD: 11 [ST-B] next turn

(1)Crozeph | HP: 760/760 | EN: 82/94 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 104 | LD: 1 (+1 Loot) | EVA: 4 | ACC: (6 (incl. AA/FOCUS) (-2, 1/2) | BH: 41 (Surv)| FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | PHASE | RSKY: 8
   (STM, Rested (1/2), AoE Shift)

Spoiler

Passive [+4 EN] Battle Healing [+58 HP]
Action: RAW-A > @Gabrandr ID:202768 - BD: 9 + 3 ACC - 2 EVA = 10 - Hit! [-10 EN]  V.O. Procs!
(160 THN +1 Minor Crit) x 3 = 483 - 60 MIT =
423 DMG, [+116 HP - V.O.] [+4 hate]

(13)Shield | HP: 1008/1058 | EN: 89/104 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 323 (-20, 0/2) | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | ACC: 5 (incl AA) (-2, 2/2) | BH: 58 (SURV) | THRNS: 160 (FL/FR. THRNS Crit 32/2) | V.O.: 116
   (Well Rested (1/3), No Shift)
   (TAUNT, FGT SPIRIT, HOWL [F])
   (CD: Howl 2/4 | King’s Blade (-20 MIT, 1/2))

Gabrandr's defenses seemed to show no cracks, at least not in a figurative sense. "Don't be discouraged by his bravado!" Shield called out. "It's easy for the big guys to act tough with three full health bars, but the first is almost entirely gone. We'll see how well he can  keep it up!"

As he spoke, his eyes spotted the same telltale sign as Calrex. A sheathed katana in the hands of a master of Iaijutsu was a clear signal. Shield dropped into a crouch and sprang forward, but instead of falling in behind Baldur, he rushed around behind, preparing for the group's attack.

And attack they did.

As the blades chipped away at Gabrandr's front, Shield wrapped his arms around from behind. His shield arm wrapped around their target, blinding him as best he could, while his sword arm hooked around and through the elbow, locking it in place. As each attack landed, Shield was there to act as a backstop for them to drive their attacks against, and each push back drove Gabrandr into Shield's thorns.

Finally, as the last of them had cleared the way, Shield took his turn properly. Releasing at the elbow, he raised his sword arm and lanced it down into the so-called king's collar bone, down and deep into his core. Holding the blade in, Shield felt a surge as he connected with his target's life force. His health began to tick back up, draining life directly from Gabrandr until he was practically at full health. He pulled his blade free, dragging it through the center of the enemy's body as he went before leaping back and falling in behind his shield once again. "And that is how a team works together!" he roared, the lines of his face deepening with renewed vigor, his eyes drilling into their target. "Drive the attack! Don't let up!"

Edited by Shield

Deadline for Groups 3 and 4 is set to 11:59 PM CST Monday, 12/13

After the ground had ceased its shaking and the dust cleared, voices began shouting through the air as the other front began its counter attack. Assaulted with both question and weapon, he simply allowed the blows to strike him. There were far too many of them to attempt to block them. Out of everything, the words hurt the most. The words that questioned is intentions and motives and scrutinized his people. The problem was, their words were true. He had failed. He had failed his people. Believing that only he would suffer the consequences of turning against Fate had been false. Now, it was his duty to save them from the demise he had brought them too. As long as he could save them from the inevitable destruction, he would. 

"Sacrifice? Destroy the city? None of you are understanding. I'm not sacrificing any of you. I'm stopping all of you from becoming the catalyst that gets all of my people killed. Even now, I will still offer you the chance to leave. The mistake i've made was long ago. Until I've made up for it I will take any pain, punishment, or hardship I can from my people. It's all I can do. I don't wish to ascend the throne, all I want is to free my people. I will unshackle the chains that bind them. I will dismantle the threat the looms over them, ready to destroy them at a moments notice."

The spear that stuck in the ground became alight again, but Gabrandr wasn't using it. The weapon simply was burning to his own resolution. Holding out his left arm to the side, the second sword would form there from the mist. The blue weapons floated around him at least until he gave them direction. Pointing his weapon forward at the sturdy tank, the weapons would be sent forward straight at him. The weapons went through the man, shattering into mist as they did. Gabrandr would suddenly appear behind the man, his two blades lashing out. The taste of thorns wasn't appealing, but he would take the punishment. 

Turning on Raidou, the one that questioned his mistake, their blades would once again interlock. Was the man really without fault to be questioning like that? Everyone had made mistakes in the past, surely the man in red would have too? This time, Gabrandr spoke aloud when speaking to the man, his words heard by those in the immediate vicinity. "I know how you must feel about this. I'm a man hellbent on the destruction of your people and reclaiming the throne. My aim is only on the palace above, where the tool of my people's destruction sits and the monster who wields it. I am not without mistakes, but I would be making another one if I just gave up now. I have nothing against those that you protect. I would not stop you if you tried to leave."

Gabrandr wasn't without understanding of these people. They weren't truly enemies, simply on different sides that Fate had brought them too. To them, it would appear he was satisfying his bloodlust and revenge. To him, they were simply those sent to stop him from accomplishing his task. Pushing off the vocal man, he turned his gaze back on the other team. Were they still willing to stand against him after that brutal blow? Or was their resolution as great as his own? 

Boss Stats:

Spoiler

<<Gabrandr, the Resolute>> 

[                                             ]
[                                             ]

DMG: 350 (-10%) | MIT: 100 | ACC: 4 (-2) | EVA: 4 (-2)

Debuffs

• Misperception (-10% Final Dmg, Battle)
  • Hypnosis (-2 ACC, Battle)
  • Lullaby (-2 EVA Battle)
  • Incarcerate (x2 DoT damage, Battle)

Ailments

• Bleed (48, 1/2)
  • FL Thrn Crit 32, 1/2 
  • FR Thrn Crit 32, 1/2 

Abilities

• [King's Blade] - If Gabrandr rolls a BD/MD:9+, his attack deals 400 DMG and reduces target's MIT by 20 for 2 turns. This effect does not stack and repeat activations of it will only refresh its duration.
  • [Fate's Hand] - Gabrandr's attacks use the higher of either BD and MD when making an attack roll.
  • [Fate's Armiger] - All of Gabrandr's attacks gain [PHASE]
  • [Activate] - Gabrandr will activate one [Makeshift Scather] every rotation. 
  • [Fate's Shield] - Reduces final DoT and RAW DMG by 10%. (This effect doesn't apply in the case of Gabrandr being under the effects of "Shatter") 
  • [Disablement Immunity] - Gabrandr can't be disabled but is reduced by 1 EVA by every unique disabling effect. 

Attacks

• [Sword Monarch] - On a CD:10-12, Gabrandr's attack adds the effect: [Weakened]. Weakened decreases DMG, ACC and EVA by 1, and MIT by 20. This effect lasts permanently unless it is removed with [Purify]. This skill stacks with [King's Blade]. 
  • [Bitter End] - Every 3rd Turn, Gabrandr's post action against all parties becomes an AoE attack dealing 200 DMG. This attack can trigger [King's Blade] and benefits from [Fate’s Armiger], but cannot trigger [Sword Monarch].  

Makeshift Scathers:

• If not disarmed or disabled before the conclusion of the round in which it is activated, each Makeshift Scather explodes and deals 200 unmitigatable damage to all members of both active parties.
  • Targets that take damage from an exploding Makeshift Scather have their accuracy reduced by 2 for the next 2 turns.  This effect can be refreshed, but does not stack.
  • Attempting to disarm a Makeshift Scather requires a post action. Players from any party may attempt to disarm any active Scathers by rolling natural LD. The Scather you are targeting must be identified in the purpose of the roll to be valid. Those with Lockpicking (including Dismantling), Nimble, and Paragon Level 10 loot bonus gain these respective LD bonuses to this roll.

N. Makeshift Scather: Disabled
E. Makeshift Scather: Inactive
W. Makeshift Scather: Disabled
S. Makeshift Scather: Activated (LD 0/30)

Gabrandr attacks:

Spoiler

Delay, Shattered, Frostbite, Static and Blight all fade.

[Fate’s Shield] re-established.

Party 1
ID: 202772 | MD: 6 (hit).  CD10 (Sword Monarch procs)  Weakened applied.
Target: Shield
DMG 350-(283/2)= 209-10% = 189
Gabrandr suffers 160 thorns damage.

Party 2
ID: 202773 | MD: 2+0-7=-5 (miss)
Target: Raidou

Gabrandr activates South Makeshift Scather (LD 0/30)

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Group 1:

Spoiler

(13)Shield | HP: 819/1058 | EN: 90/104 | DMG: 1 (-1) | MIT: 323 (-20)(-20, 1/2) | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | ACC: 5 (incl AA)(-1) | EVA: 0 (-1) | BH: 58 (SURV) | THRNS: 160 (FL/FR. THRNS Crit 32/2) | V.O.: 116
   (Well Rested (2/3), No Shift)
   (CD: Howl 2/4)
   [Weakened]: Reduces DMG, ACC and EVA by 1, and MIT by 20. Permanent, unless removed by [Purify]. 

(3)Calrex | HP: 1008/1008 | EN: 113/124 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 138 | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | EVA: 5 | ACC: 5 (Keen 1) | BH: 56 (SURV) | KEEN: 1 | Lt.M.: 1
   (STM, TECH Shift)
   (TAUNT)

Note: Use of Charge not noted in roller entry for ID 202767.  Bonus damage negated, but skill not placed on cooldown and EN cost not deducted.

(2)Baldur | HP: 860/860 | EN: 99/120 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 98 | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | EVA: 4 | ACC: 8 (inc AA) | BH: 43 | FLN 8 | BLGT 32 | BURN 56
   (STM, ST Shift, REC 4)
   (CD: ST-B Unlocked (0/1), Quick Change 0/3), Concentration (0/5)

Note: Baldur used both Quick Change and Concentration.  Both are skill-based free actions, but only 1 per round is permitted.  Attack stands, but both skills have been placed on cooldown.

(2)Crozeph | HP: 760/760 | EN: 87/94 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 104 | LD: 1 (+1 Loot) | EVA: 4 | ACC: (6 (incl. AA/FOCUS) | BH: 41 (Surv)| FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | PHASE | RSKY: 8
   (STM, AoE Shift)
   (CD: ST-B Unlocked 0/1)

(2)Koga | HP:828/828 | EN: 103/108 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 90 | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 45 (SURV) | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FLN: 8 | REGEN: 16
   (STM, Well Rested (1/3), No Shift)
   (HOWL [F])
   (CD: ST-B unlocked)

Note: ST-B was not unlocked last turn (ID 201943), and is therefore unavailable.  Attack invalid.  Since this attack roll (ID 202764) would have resulted in CD:12, ST-B will be considered unlocked next turn.

(0)Hirru | HP: 974/974 | EN: 93/96 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 | ACC: 0 (-1 next atk) | LD: 3 (+1 Loot) | BH: 48 | HLY BLS: 38 | MENDING: 2 | THRNS: 76
   (No Shift, REC 8)
   (CD: Barrier 2/2 | Rally 1/3)

Note: Incorrectly added LD buff to Scather disarm roll.  No impact on results.

Group 2:

Spoiler

(9)Raidou | HP: 1104/1104 | EN: 97/110 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 311 | EVA: 7 | ACC: 4 | BH: 60 (SURV) | LD: 9 (+1 Loot) | BLGT: 32 | V.D.: 121 | V.O.: 182 | Antidote: [2/3] | THORNS: (Crit 50) | Parry (Just/Vengeful) (2/3)
   (STM, Well Rested (1/3), TECH Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 8)
   (CD:  Howl 2/4 | Parry 1/4)

(0)Eruda | HP: 984/984 (965+53) | EN: 94/94 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 334 (incl. FL Aura 2) | ACC: 2 (Focus) | BH: 53 (SURV) | BRN: 56 | BRN IMMUNE | THRNS: 136 (FL Thrn Crit 16/2) | Antidote: [2/3]
   (STM, No Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 8)
   (TAUNT, FGT SPIRIT, HOWL)

(2)Freyd | HP: 1000/1000 | EN: 99/134 | DMG: 32 (+4 Shiina, 0/1) | MIT: 78 | ACC: 7 | EVA: 2 (-1, battle) | BH: 55 (SURV) | LD: 8 (+1 Loot) | PROSP: 3 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA | FRB 40, -1 ACC | TXV 24/3 | TROLL'S BLD | PARA IMM | ANTIDOTE (2/3) | DRG.JEWEL
   (STM, AoE Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 8)
   (CD: Charge 1/3)

Note: Shiina's Press the Attack effect applied after Freyd's action and will linger to next turn, but only if Freyd acts before her.

(2)Freya | HP: 874/874 | EN: 101/114 | DMG: 32 | MIT: 20 | EVA: 5 | ACC: 7 (inc. AA) (-2, 2/4) | BH: 48 (SURV) | LD: 5 (+1 Loot) | BLD: 48 | PHASE | V.O.: 96 | DRG.JEWEL
   (STM, AoE Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 4)
   (CD: Concentration 0/5)

(1)Tricolor_Mina | HP: 650/759 | EN: 91/100 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 78 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 4 (FOCUS) (-2, 2/4) | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 75 | DRG.JEWEL
   (AoE Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn])

(0)Shiina | HP: 884/936 | EN: 80/90 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 346 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 0 (-2, 0/2) | LD: 1 (+1 Loot) | HLY BLS: 37 | MENDING: 2 | THRNS: 104 (inc. Fl./Fr. AURA)
   (STM, Well Rested, No Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 8)
   (CD: Press the Attack 0/5)

Group 3:

Spoiler

(5)Oscar | HP: 790/1032 (1032-242) | EN: 115/118 | DMG: 27 | MIT: 262 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 6 (incl. AA) | BH: 56 (SURV) | LD: 5 (+1 loot) | PHASE | V.O.: 170 
  (STM, Well Rested (1/3), TECH Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 4)
  (FGT SPIRIT, HOWL [F])
   (CD: Howl 0/4)

(4)Lessa | HP: 435/966 (735-300) | EN: 109/116 | DMG: 32 | MIT: 142 | ACC: 4 | BH: 48 | LD: 0 (+1 loot) | H.M.: 8 | HLY: 8 | THRNS: 72 
  (STM, Well Rested (1/3), ST Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 8)
  (FGT SPIRIT)

(2)Night | HP: 880/880 | EN: 114/126 | DMG: 32 | MIT: 29 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 5 (FOCUS) | Lt.M: 2 | BH: 29 (SURV) | LD: 6 (+1 Loot) | BLD: 48 | BLGT: 32 | FRSTB: 40 | STK: 40 | Stealth Bonus: +6 | Antidote: [2/2] 
  (STM, Well Rested (1/2), AoE Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn])

(2)Ariel | HP: 606/966 (966-360) | EN: 66/102 | DMG: 32 | EVA: 3 (-1, battle) | ACC: 6 (incl. AA) (+2 KEEN) | BH: 53 (SURV) | LD: 9 (+1 loot) | FLN: 8 | HLY BLS: 42 | KEEN: 2 | RSKY: 8
  (Well Rested (2/3), ST Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn])
  (CD: Charge 0/3)

(0)Zandra | HP: 775/1058 (1058-283) | EN: 97/104 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 190 (incl. FL Aura 2) (-20, 1/2) | ACC: 3 | BH: 0 | BRN: 56 | FLN: 16 | THRNS: 16 (inc. FL Aura) 
  (STM, Well Rested (1/3), AoE Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn])
  (CD: Steadfast 1/5)

Group 4:

Spoiler

(4)Morgenstern |HP: 444/943 (731-287) | EN: 93/94 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 182 (-20, 1/2) | EVA: 2 | ACC: 3 (FOCUS) | BH: 51 (SURV) | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | BLD IMMUNE | BRN IMMUNE | PARA IMMUNE | P.V.O | THRNS: 80 (incl. FL Thrns) (FL Thrn Crit 16/2)
   (Well Rested (2/2), No Shift)
   (HOWL [F])
   (CD: Howl 1/4)

(2)Hidden | HP: 897/897 | EN: 63/96 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | BH: 49 (SURV) | LD: 1 (+1 Loot) | HLY: 16 | PHASE | V.D.: 49 | V.O.: 98 | Stealth Bonus: +6 
   (Well Rested (1/3), ST Shift, REC 8)

(3)Macradon | HP: 597/920 (920-323) | EN: 96/124 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 103 (-20, 1/2) | EVA: 1 | ACC: 4 | BH: 50 (SURV) | LD: 5 (+1 Loot) | THRNS: 16 (FR Thrn Crit 32/2)| HLY: 16 | PHASE | V.O.: 101
   (STM, Rested (2/2), No Shift, REC: 8)
   (FGT SPIRIT)
   (CD: ST-B unlocked | Charge 0/3)

(0)Sam | HP: 851/851 | EN: 92/92 | DMG: 32 | MIT: 20 | EVA: 5 | ACC: 7 (incl. AA) | PHASE | LD: 4 (+1 Loot) | | DRG.JEWEL | Stealth Bonus: 6
   (STM, Well Rested, AoE Shift, REC: 8)
   (CD: Quick Change 0/3)

(0)Simmoné | HP: 487/828 (828-341) | EN: 90/90 | DMG: 30 | MIT: 63 (-20, 1/2) | EVA: 4 | ACC: 3 (FOCUS) | LD: 8 (+1 Loot) | BLD: 48 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | ENV.O: 32 | DRG.JEWEL

"I grow bored by the monologue, preach, but without proof all I see is what is described." A flick of her rapier sees that bit of rubber from the scather she had disarmed at least once so far. Wounds heavy against her, taking stock of the rest of her group. "Right bit of mess we're in, I suppose someone else will have to be on bomb squad." The woman reaches into her blouse, into the slips of black leather and the sound of a rattling coin. It looked silver or platinum, and this was the first she'd ever shown such a thing. "But it's time I evened the odds a bit, more in the house's favor, of course." Placed on the tip of her right thumb, the ringing sound as she flicks it airborne. Those that would look on, expecting it to fall back to her hand, would notice it didn't. Instead, it seems to disappear in some portal or become nothing more than vapor. Balance tipped as it appeared the damage she'd sustained and those of the group had been reversed, but without any reason as to why. Turn's out, someone was on the payroll and enjoyed such an offering.

Free Action | Mass Heal (+10% Max HP recovered as HP)
Post Action | Field Medic (+25% Max HP Recovered as HP), -14 EN (Well Rested 1/3)

Morgenstern: 943*.35=330*1.1 (Survival) = +363 HP
@Macradon: 920*.35=322*1.1 (Survival) = +354 HP
Simmone: 828*.35= +289 HP

(0)Simmoné | HP: 776/828 | EN: 76/90 | DMG: 30 | MIT: 63 (-20, 1/2) | EVA: 4 | ACC: 3 (FOCUS) | LD: 8 (+1 Loot) | BLD: 48 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | ENV.O: 32 | DRG.JEWEL
   (Field Medic CD [0/3])

New Stat Blocks:
(4)Morgenstern |HP: 807/943 | EN: 93/94 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 182 (-20, 1/2) | EVA: 2 | ACC: 3 (FOCUS) | BH: 51 (SURV) | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | BLD IMMUNE | BRN IMMUNE | PARA IMMUNE | P.V.O | THRNS: 80 (incl. FL Thrns) (FL Thrn Crit 16/2)
   (HOWL [F])
(3) Macradon | HP: 920/920 | EN: 96/124 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 103 (-20, 1/2) | EVA: 1 | ACC: 4 | BH: 50 (SURV) | LD: 5 (+1 Loot) | THRNS: 16 (FR Thrn Crit 32/2)| HLY: 16 | PHASE | V.O.: 101
   (STM, Rested (2/2), No Shift, REC: 8)
   (FGT SPIRIT)
   (CD: ST-B unlocked | Charge 0/3)

Edited by Simmone

(CD: Quick Change 1/3)

With a quick shift of her hand, she pulls out a crystal that was made by the man in red. He was really something, and next to that blond tank and everyone else on the front lines, she shakes her head. It was an amazing view to see that Firm Anima had finally made it to the front lines. She was unsure what to think about this guys spouting words about things that seemed important to him. Breaking the mass healing, she knew that she was doing her job, at least in some regard. Everyone had to come out of this alive, no if and or buts. The health total of Simmonè and one other set to full or damn near as she turns toward that gadget again. A few clicks and pulls of a bold it began to give a soft glow. It was almost deactivated, she would need help with that though...  

ID: 202779 | BD: 3 | CD: 11 | LD:18+1 (Paragon)=19

Free Action: Mass Healing Crystal [200856] (10% HP to each party member)
Post Action: S. Makeshift Scather: (LD 19/30)

(0)Sam | HP: 851/851 | EN: 92/92 | DMG: 32 | MIT: 20 | EVA: 5 | ACC: 7 (incl. AA) | PHASE | LD: 4 (+1 Loot) | | DRG.JEWEL | Stealth Bonus: 6
   (CD: Quick Change 0/3)

Morgenstern: 943*.10=94*1.1 (Survival) = +103 HP
Simmone: 828*.10= +82 HP

New Stat Blocks:
(4) @Morgenstern |HP: 910/943 | EN: 93/94 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 182 (-20, 1/2) | EVA: 2 | ACC: 3 (FOCUS) | BH: 51 (SURV) | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | BLD IMMUNE | BRN IMMUNE | PARA IMMUNE | P.V.O | THRNS: 80 (incl. FL Thrns) (FL Thrn Crit 16/2)
   (HOWL [F])
(0)Simmoné | HP: 828/828 | EN: 76/90 | DMG: 30 | MIT: 63 (-20, 1/2) | EVA: 4 | ACC: 3 (FOCUS) | LD: 8 (+1 Loot) | BLD: 48 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | ENV.O: 32 | DRG.JEWEL
   (Field Medic CD [0/3])

Edited by Sam

Distracted? Gabrandr should've been. She knew not what words he was exchanging with Sir Goop in the distance, but she knew she wanted none of what was to follow. And so a single swing was all she was capable of delivering.

Never mind it wouldn't leave a scratch on the boss' armor. The rumble between her hands and the steel plating was what mattered, and NIGHT scampered away just as his speech was completed. To talk during battle was an act of lost focus -- battles were meant to only last seconds, and only rarely minutes. For any of them to be speaking at a time like this...

Her eyes went to her weapon, when she found footing away from the skirmish. Jack was dormant. Was it out of words? Or perhaps it saw through some lie of Gabrandr that the players themselves were not aware of. She shook of the thought -- that conversation -- and turned her sights back onto the king himself. While he still stood, there was danger fraught within their space, after all.

ID202783 | BD5 + 5 - 2 = 8 | > AOE-II vs Gabrandr

114 + 2 + 4 = 120 EN
116 - (18 -1 -1) = 104 EN

18 x 32 = 576 DMG
576 - 100 = 476 DMG 

(2)Night | HP: 880/880 | EN: 104/126 | DMG: 32 | MIT: 29 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 5 (FOCUS) | Lt.M: 2 | BH: 29 (SURV) | LD: 6 (+1 Loot) | BLD: 48 | BLGT: 32 | FRSTB: 40 | STK: 40 | Stealth Bonus: +6 | Antidote: [2/2] 
  (STM, Well Rested (2/3), AoE Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn])

// well-rested is x3 uses right? this should be my 2nd expenditure if i'm not wrong. last i checked we were counting up. lmk if this isn't right.

The teams were cutting down the bosses health efficiently but something still remained a bit off. The boss wasn't much of a threat to be honest. Annoyingly, he kept up those machines of his although Simmone was keeping them down without a sweat. Seemed like she was too prepared for her job. If what she was doing kept them from blowing up on her constantly, go for it. 

Focusing her attention on the boss, she would find him no longer to be on the battlefield. Instead, he was quite a way up in the air. A fierce flash of blue light would flash across the ceiling of the boss from before a blue streak set straight towards the floor. Crashing into the ground, the floor at their feet would rupture. Leaping upwards, and landing off to the side, she would manage to escape the attack. Her 'friends' however did not. In fact, many of them were brought pretty far down.

Ignoring their health status for the time being, Hidden pushed forward and continued the attack. Her dagger's edge cutting through the strange armor of the boss. He was tanky, that much was certain. It was taking quite a while for them to cut through it, though perhaps it was because they were taking time to disable the cannons. 

Attack Roll

ID: 202785 | ST-I: Shadow Stitch x15(14 EN)
BD: 6+5-2=9 Hit. 
CD: 8 / No ST-B
DMG: 30*15=450-100=350 DMG 

Extra Roll

ID: 202788
CD: 7 | Recovery Activated
EN: 63-14+1+4+8=62 EN Remaining

Well-Rested has Expired. 

(3)Hidden | HP: 897/897 | EN: 62/96 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | BH: 49 (SURV) | LD: 1 (+1 Loot) | HLY: 16 | PHASE | V.D.: 49 | V.O.: 98 | Stealth Bonus: +6 
   (Well Rested (0/3), ST Shift, REC 8)

The area attack caught the blonde on the wrong foot, literally making her lose her balance and almost fell, as she was about to dash once more towards their target. The red cape she wore responded to the unexpected fall of her health, instantly gaining a green hue that enveloped the blonde as the [Holy Blessing] from the spartan commander's armor and her native battle healing kicked in and restores some of her orange HP bar. She looked at the party's status: "That hit us hard..." she muttered, now particularly concerned about Lessa's situation. With a thought, she materialized a small green crystal in her hand and crushed it. The effect was instant, adding a few more green ticks to all of her companions that got hit.

"Not enough..." she added, a little distressed as she turned towards @Zandra, pleading with only her eyes to continue healing her former guild master. She gritted her teeth and took a deep breath. For now, she would trust their healer to do her job. In the meanwhile, she had another immediate goal as unlike before only one of the Anima girls was trying to disable the machine. Her hand twitched as she decided to ignore the [Risky] activation icon, the attack will have to wait for now. 

"Let me help.." She said as she joined Sam and started poking at the thing, trying to stop it from charging. "Stand back" she warned a little frustrated and in the end she just brandished her black edged katana overhead. With one downward slash removed a chunk of what looked like a central piece. Her weapon's [Fallen] dark flames tinted the blue glow of the device, crawling upwards and consuming the whole thing as it's charge sequence? stopped. She then turned towards the boss and smirked triumphantly.

+6 EN
+95 HP | BH +HLY BLS
+8 DMG | RSKY

Free Action: Using ≪Flash of Rejuvenation# 144486-1 [Crystal]≫ from BRI (3 remaining) :
Mass HP Recovery (+30*PTier HP)

(5)Oscar | HP: 1030/1032 (790 +30*4 +12(SURV))
(4)Lessa | HP: 555/966 (435 +30*4) 
(2)Night | HP: 880/880 (+0)
(2)Ariel | HP: 833/966 (606 +95 +30*4 +12(SURV))
(0)Zandra | HP: 895/1058 (775 +30*4) 

Post Action:  Makeshift Scather: Disabled (LD 43/30)
ID# 202786  LD: 13 +11 (9 +1 +1(NMBL))

(2)Ariel | HP: 833/966  | EN: 72/102 | DMG: 32 (+8, next hit) | EVA: 3 (-1, battle) | ACC: 6 (incl. AA) (+2 KEEN) | BH: 53 (SURV) | LD: 9 (+1 loot) | FLN: 8 | HLY BLS: 42 | KEEN: 2 | RSKY: 8
  (Well Rested (3/3), ST Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn])

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion

The blinding bright flames would erupt and cover Macradon in a wicked retaliation from the boss, dealing a good chunk of damage to all affected by the luminous payback. It didn't seem like he was the only one hit by the flares, at least that was what he could notice from the HUD in his view, but just as fast the health was slowly depleted, his health was bumped back up, he couldn't see clearly, but he could hear and the voice was familiar "Thanks for the backup, @Simmone!" he called out to his team mate. Macradon kept his mind steeled and focused on what was at hand, but something irked him the wrong way. “... unshackle the chains that bind them.” That part really hit Macradon hard. He felt it deep inside himself, but he didn’t need a matriarch to keep him from falling into the depths, he had his friends and comrades around him taking care of that bit. Quick flashbacks flew over Macradon’s sight as his mind was accessing his memories. Images of pitch black darkness descended upon him with every blink followed by bright light shining from shackles that once bound him. Macradon chuckled at the king’s defense of actions, what his aim was, and what his reasoning was “Well well, old man. I don’t really particularly need your reasoning, I can fly up there myself and wreak havoc like the good old days. I could even use one of your scathers to blow myself up there, and don’t tempt me, I’ve thought of those kinds of batshit crazy things before.” the knight roared out with laughter “But you’re now standing in my way for freedom, and like you, violence is my answer!” he called and attacked. Just like the king, Macradon brandished his sword with a vengeful might, whereas the king was fighting for his people and wanted to atone for his mistakes, Macradon merely wanted to get over this somewhat larger than normal hurdle that stood in his way for freedom. “Take this, oh Majesty!” he roared with a bright burning blade that cleaved through the king like butter. The bright orange sword art transitioned to a blinding holy white as it cleft through the king, subtle fractures in the digital fabric were slightly torn, as if shifting them around violently with his phasing capabilities.

Spoiler

ID: 202787
BD: 10+4-2=10(12) -> Crit +2! Holy Proc, Phase Proc, Vamp.Off. proc.
CD: 4 -> No Proc.
Sword art used: ST-B -> (29+2+16)x20-(100/2) = 890 Damage to Gabrandr

ID: 202789
CD: 8 -> Recovery Proc!

Recovery Proc: +8 Energy
Passive Recovery: +4 Energy
ST-B: -18 Energy

(6)Macradon | HP: 920/920 | EN: 90/124 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 103 (-20, 1/2) | EVA: 1 | ACC: 4 | BH: 50 (SURV) | LD: 5 (+1 Loot) | THRNS: 16 (FR Thrn Crit 32/2)| HLY: 16 | PHASE | V.O.: 101
   (STM, No Shift, REC: 8)
   (FGT SPIRIT)
   (CD: ST-B unlocked | Charge 2/3)

Edited by Macradon

Attacks slammed through his defenses as Gabrandr slashed through him like it was nothing. Then to put the icing on the cake, the spear that struck down cut through the whole party, bringing all of them even lower. His health had reached the yellow as well. A heavy breath was released from his lungs as he realized their predicament was slowly becoming worse. It was as it the man was getting stronger as they were going on. The battle had started at a relatively easy pace but they were getting more difficult as the time went on.

A tickling sensation trickled up his body as Simmone would take the time to heal the party. Good, now they weren't in danger. At least... for now. Nodding his appreciation to the cat-like woman, he would return his attention to the boss. "Time for us to bite back I suppose. Tall blue and handsome has just been wailing on us. Time to make him 'Fall' down a few pegs huh?"

A sudden static would add itself to the air as Jon brandished his weapon. With a single stroke, and electric sting would add itself across Gabrandr's side. The static would spread to the area but it would fail without a target. Winking, he would joke, "Shocking, isn't it?"

Battle Healing Restores 51 HP
4 Energy Naturally Recovered. 

ID: 202790 | AOE-II x18 (18 EN)
BD: 9 | Crit: +1 DMG / Paralytic Venom Activated
CD: 4
DMG: 24+1*18=450-100=350 DMG
EN: 93-18+4=79

(5)Morgenstern HP: 943/943 | EN: 79/94 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 182 (-20, 1/2) | EVA: 2 | ACC: 3 (FOCUS) | BH: 51 (SURV) | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | BLD IMMUNE | BRN IMMUNE | PARA IMMUNE | P.V.O | THRNS: 80 (incl. FL Thrns) (FL Thrn Crit 16/2)
   (HOWL [F])

For the first time in a long time, combat had genuine fear climbing Lessa's spine. The second blow may not have hurt much, but paired with the first, her health bar was dipping below 50%. As her blue eyes scanned the remaining points, her fist clutched tighter around the hilt of her sword. Maybe it'll be over soon, she thought, drawing in a deep breath. But she knew she couldn't take the risk.

Even as she reached for one of her own health crystals, HP surged back into her bar. Turning to the source, she flashed Ariel a wide smile. Though the expression did not reach her eyes, it was genuine enough. "Thank you," she called out, before slamming her own crystal. She could use all of the help she could get.

End it quickly, she thought to herself, launching into another successful attack, and hopefully shaving off a bit more of the boss' HP.

(Bare minimum post. Will add more when feeling better.)

Spoiler

Free Action (Mass HP Recovery (+30*PTier HP))
Given by Baldur, taken from BRI, one remaining.
Oscar | HP: 1030/1032 (+0)
Lessa | HP: 675/966 (555 +30*4) 
Night | HP: 880/880 (+0)
Ariel | HP: 965/966 (833 +30*4 +12(SURV))
Zandra | HP: 1015/1058 (895 +30*4) 

Post Action (Attacking Gabrandr)
ID202792 | BD6 | >ST-II vs Gabrandr
ID202793 | CD10 | Recovery Triggered

Damage: 32 * 18 - 60 = 516 DMG
Health: 555 + 48 (BH) + 120 (Crystal) = 723
Energy: 109 + 1 (Turn Start) + 2 (Horn) + 1 (Well Rested) + 8 (Recovery) - 17 (Attack) = 104

(6) Lessa | HP: 675/966 | EN: 104/116 | DMG: 32 | MIT: 142 | ACC: 4 | BH: 48 | LD: 0 (+1 loot) | H.M.: 8 | HLY: 8 | THRNS: 72 
  (STM, Well Rested (0/3), ST Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 8)
  (FGT SPIRIT)

Chaos abound on the battlefield. A veritable clusterfuck of Players throwing themselves against the boss, frantically disabling explosive machinery, and - with this particular foe's mechanics - hoping to end it quickly. Gabrandr's blade had already shaved off a healthy portion of Oscar's health bar, even through his immense mitigation. If this turned to a war of attrition, the Frontliners simply wouldn't have the resources to deal with something with this much Phase.

Sprinkled into the combat was dialogue from the boss. Oscar tuned it out. He didn't know what the story was and, frankly, he didn't care. At the end of the day, it was just set dressing to him - an unwelcome distraction from attaining his goal. His concerns were for his party and himself, in that order. He didn't have the time or luxury to feel anything for the life story of the binary code standing in before them.

And speaking of his party, Oscar strode forward with a chilling calmness. He stepped past Lessa, tapping her on the shoulder as he did. "Ugzeke all over again, right?" He cracked a grin and dashed forward, baring steel for the first time in this encounter. With surgical precision, he buried his weapon deep into Gabrandr's should and in one fluid motion, kicked back off of the boss. Kyuketsuki wrenched free of the boss as he sailed backwards through the air, coming to a soft landing just ahead of the blonde warrior. "I'm going to need you to stop popping off for a sec so I can get a lead," Oscar said. "You're one crit away from catching another elbow drop."

Spoiler

(7)Oscar | HP: 846/1032 | EN: 103/118 | DMG: 27 | MIT: 262 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 6 (incl. AA) | BH: 56 (SURV) | LD: 5 (+1 loot) | PHASE | V.O.: 170 | Counter
  (STM, Well Rested (2/3), TECH Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 4)
  (FGT SPIRIT, HOWL [F])
   (CD: Howl 0/4)

+56 HP from Battle Healing | +6 EN (passive)

Tech-C [x16] vs Gabrandr | ID: 202795 | BD: 8+6-2, Deal 432-10%-100 = 288 DMG | -15 EN [Well-Rested] applied. | [Counter] applied.

Edited by Oscar

Zandra cursed to herself for not landing a hit, was this the system joking with her for not doing her job? She just wanted to enjoy the feeling of helping in a boss fight one last time. But no, not this time. Not only did she miss, Gebrandr dealt out some huge damage to almost all of them. In one motion, Zandra putted away the axe and was starting to activate her most powerful heal she had. Just a few seconds she said she would keep them healed, this was perfect time to show what she could do. But suddenly all their health ticked up a bit and she saw Ariel had just crushed a crystal. ‘’Ari, you dont have to…’’ but before she could finish her sentence their helath went up again, this time from a crystal from Lessa. ‘’No, I will he…’’ She started as she stopped her activation. Did they not trust her in what she was here for so little? Guess she couldnt blame them. She had after all been away from any activity for a long time. She didnt activated her field medic skill, but instead walked up to Ariel, placed a hand on her shoulder and with the First aid skill healing her up thru her right hand, she as well crushed a crystal with her left. ‘’Well, Im sorry didnt healed you before, but dont worry, I will not let anyone of you die as long as I still have the power to do so.’’ She said as before she backed away to give her teammates place to swing their weapons against their enemy.

Using First Aid and Mass Heal Crystal(24%+12%=36%(Lessa), 12%(All)):

Oscar | HP: 1032/1032 (1032+123-123(max HP))
Lessa | HP: 966/966 (675+347-56(max HP)) 
Night | HP: 880/880 (880+105-105(max HP))
Ariel | HP: 966/966 (965+115-114(max HP))
Zandra | HP: 1058/1058 (1015+126-83(max HP)) 

Energy: 97-15+1+1+2=86

(0)Zandra | HP: 1058/1058 | EN: 86/104 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 190 (incl. FL Aura 2) (-20, 1/2) | ACC: 3 | BH: 0 | BRN: 56 | FLN: 16 | THRNS: 16 (inc. FL Aura) 
  (CD: Steadfast 2/5)

Edited by Zandra

Deadline for Groups 1 and 2 is set to 11:59 PM CST Friday, 12/24

Blue smoke steamed off into mist in the air as Gabrandr's attention returned to the next group that assailed him. There were two definitive groups pushing the assault while the other temporarily regrouped and recover. It was an effective strategy and something he could hardly counter. In the instant he had to fight off the last group, this one had already recovered from the beating they took before. 

A small smirk would appear on the face that the players couldn't see. They were most impressive, a force capable of facing an army. The question was, where had they come from? Had the Fates created them just for this purpose? Just to put him down? Even he hadn't expected the coffin they destined for him to be so grand. The Fates had really gone all out after he had managed to survive the Scather. 

Few of the second group attacked, many of them opting for other options. Such as ruining his stuff. He needed to keep them going if he wanted to save his people from the menace that rested above. It was either he did something about these individuals or lose the lives of the hundreds that awaited his success. 

The blades, especially the last ones, tore through large chunks of his armor. Blue smoke rose off the wounds, returning the armor to its original form. How long could he keep this up? It was difficult, maintaining the Scathers and himself. Regardless, he shrugged off the stinging static of the blond and returned with a slam of his weapon into the player's chest. Finally, he would seem to almost melt into the air until he stood in an attack-ready position in front of the spectacled tank. A thrust of his blade would make it past his defenses and slam into his left shoulder. 

Hardly anything worthwhile to either of them. How was he going to bring this fight to a close in his favor? He couldn't escape, that would simply forfeit the entire plan needed to save the Galteans....

Boss Stats:

Spoiler

<<Gabrandr, the Resolute>> 

[                                             ]
[                                             ]

DMG: 350 (-10%) | MIT: 100 | ACC: 4 (-2) | EVA: 4 (-3)

Debuffs

• Misperception (-10% Final Dmg, Battle)
  • Hypnosis (-2 ACC, Battle)
  • Lullaby (-2 EVA Battle)
  • Incarcerate (x2 DoT damage, Battle)

Abilities

• [King's Blade] - If Gabrandr rolls a BD/MD:9+, his attack deals 400 DMG and reduces target's MIT by 20 for 2 turns. This effect does not stack and repeat activations of it will only refresh its duration.
  • [Fate's Hand] - Gabrandr's attacks use the higher of either BD and MD when making an attack roll.
  • [Fate's Armiger] - All of Gabrandr's attacks gain [PHASE]
  • [Activate] - Gabrandr will activate one [Makeshift Scather] every rotation. 
  • [Fate's Shield] - Reduces final DoT and RAW DMG by 10%. (This effect doesn't apply in the case of Gabrandr being under the effects of "Shatter") 
  • [Disablement Immunity] - Gabrandr can't be disabled but is reduced by 1 EVA by every unique disabling effect. 

Attacks

• [Sword Monarch] - On a CD:10-12, Gabrandr's attack adds the effect: [Weakened]. Weakened decreases DMG, ACC and EVA by 1, and MIT by 20. This effect lasts permanently unless it is removed with [Purify]. This skill stacks with [King's Blade]. 
  • [Bitter End] - Every 3rd Turn, Gabrandr's post action against all parties becomes an AoE attack dealing 200 DMG. This attack can trigger [King's Blade] and benefits from [Fate’s Armiger], but cannot trigger [Sword Monarch].  

Makeshift Scathers:

• If not disarmed or disabled before the conclusion of the round in which it is activated, each Makeshift Scather explodes and deals 200 unmitigatable damage to all members of both active parties.
  • Targets that take damage from an exploding Makeshift Scather have their accuracy reduced by 2 for the next 2 turns.  This effect can be refreshed, but does not stack.
  • Attempting to disarm a Makeshift Scather requires a post action. Players from any party may attempt to disarm any active Scathers by rolling natural LD. The Scather you are targeting must be identified in the purpose of the roll to be valid. Those with Lockpicking (including Dismantling), Nimble, and Paragon Level 10 loot bonus gain these respective LD bonuses to this roll.

N. Makeshift Scather: Disabled
E. Makeshift Scather: Activated. (LD 0/30)
W. Makeshift Scather: Disabled
S. Makeshift Scather: Inactive

Gabrandr attacks:

Spoiler

Bleed, Flames Thorn, Frost Thorns fade.

Party #3    

ID202802 | TARGET → Oscar
BD8 +2 -3 = 7 | CD5
        350 - (262/2) = 131 - 10% - 25% = 85 DMG

Party #4

ID202803 | TARGET → Morgenstern
BD8 +2 = 10 | CD2
        350 - (162/2) = 269 - 10% = 242 DMG

Gabrandr activates East Makeshift Scather. 

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Group 1:

Spoiler

(13)Shield | HP: 819/1058 | EN: 90/104 | DMG: 1 (-1) | MIT: 323 (-20)(-20, 1/2) | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | ACC: 5 (incl AA)(-1) | EVA: 0 (-1) | BH: 58 (SURV) | THRNS: 160 (FL/FR. THRNS Crit 32/2) | V.O.: 116
   (Well Rested (2/3), No Shift)
   [Weakened]: Reduces DMG, ACC and EVA by 1, and MIT by 20. Permanent, unless removed by [Purify]. 

(3)Calrex | HP: 1008/1008 | EN: 113/124 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 138 | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | EVA: 5 | ACC: 5 (Keen 1) | BH: 56 (SURV) | KEEN: 1 | Lt.M.: 1
   (STM, TECH Shift)
   (TAUNT)

Lingering Note from Round 3a: Use of Charge not noted in roller entry for ID 202767.  Bonus damage negated, but skill not placed on cooldown and EN cost not deducted.

(2)Baldur | HP: 860/860 | EN: 99/120 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 98 | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | EVA: 4 | ACC: 8 (inc AA) | BH: 43 | FLN 8 | BLGT 32 | BURN 56
   (STM, ST Shift, REC 4)
   (CD: ST-B Unlocked (0/1), Quick Change 0/3), Concentration (0/5)

Lingering Note from Round 3a: Baldur used both Quick Change and Concentration.  Both are skill-based free actions, but only 1 per round is permitted.  Attack stands, but both skills have been placed on cooldown.

(2)Crozeph | HP: 760/760 | EN: 87/94 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 104 | LD: 1 (+1 Loot) | EVA: 4 | ACC: (6 (incl. AA/FOCUS) | BH: 41 (Surv)| FLN: 16 | PARA IMMUNE | PHASE | RSKY: 8
   (STM, AoE Shift)
   (CD: ST-B Unlocked 0/1)

(2)Koga | HP:828/828 | EN: 103/108 | DMG: 26 | MIT: 90 | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 45 (SURV) | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FLN: 8 | REGEN: 16
   (STM, Well Rested (1/3), No Shift)
   (HOWL [F])

Lingering Note from Round 3a: ST-B was not unlocked last turn (ID 201943), and is therefore unavailable.  Attack invalid.  Since this attack roll (ID 202764) would have resulted in CD:12, ST-B will be considered unlocked next turn.

(0)Hirru | HP: 974/974 | EN: 93/96 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 182 | ACC: 0 (-1 next atk) | LD: 3 (+1 Loot) | BH: 48 | HLY BLS: 38 | MENDING: 2 | THRNS: 76
   (No Shift, REC 8)
   (CD: Barrier 2/2 | Rally 1/3)

Lingering Note from Round 3a: Incorrectly added LD buff to Scather disarm roll.  No impact on results.

Group 2:

Spoiler

(9)Raidou | HP: 1104/1104 | EN: 97/110 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 311 | EVA: 7 | ACC: 4 | BH: 60 (SURV) | LD: 9 (+1 Loot) | BLGT: 32 | V.D.: 121 | V.O.: 182 | Antidote: [2/3] | THORNS: (Crit 50) | Parry (Just/Vengeful) (2/3)
   (CD:  Howl 2/4 | Parry 1/4)

(0)Eruda | HP: 984/984 (965+53) | EN: 94/94 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 334 (incl. FL Aura 2) | ACC: 2 (Focus) | BH: 53 (SURV) | BRN: 56 | BRN IMMUNE | THRNS: 136 (FL Thrn Crit 16/2) | Antidote: [2/3]
   (STM, No Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 8)
   (TAUNT, FGT SPIRIT, HOWL)

(2)Freyd | HP: 1000/1000 | EN: 99/134 | DMG: 32 (+4 Shiina, 0/1) | MIT: 78 | ACC: 7 | EVA: 2 (-1, battle) | BH: 55 (SURV) | LD: 8 (+1 Loot) | PROSP: 3 | FLN: 16 | HLY: 16 | PARA | FRB 40, -1 ACC | TXV 24/3 | TROLL'S BLD | PARA IMM | ANTIDOTE (2/3) | DRG.JEWEL
   (STM, AoE Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 8)

Lingering Note from Round 3a: Shiina's Press the Attack effect applied after Freyd's action and will linger to next turn, but only if Freyd acts before her.

(2)Freya | HP: 874/874 | EN: 101/114 | DMG: 32 | MIT: 20 | EVA: 5 | ACC: 7 (inc. AA) (-2, 2/4) | BH: 48 (SURV) | LD: 5 (+1 Loot) | BLD: 48 | PHASE | V.O.: 96 | DRG.JEWEL
   (STM, AoE Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 4)
   (CD: Concentration 0/5)

(1)Tricolor_Mina | HP: 650/759 | EN: 91/100 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 78 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 4 (FOCUS) (-2, 2/4) | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FRSTB: 40 | V.D.: 75 | DRG.JEWEL
   (AoE Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn])

(0)Shiina | HP: 884/936 | EN: 80/90 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 346 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 0 (-2, 0/2) | LD: 1 (+1 Loot) | HLY BLS: 37 | MENDING: 2 | THRNS: 104 (inc. Fl./Fr. AURA)
   (STM, Well Rested, No Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 8)
   (CD: Press the Attack 0/5)

Group 3:

Spoiler

(7) Oscar | HP: 947/1032 | EN: 106/118 | DMG: 27 | MIT: 262 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 6 (incl. AA) | BH: 56 (SURV) | LD: 5 (+1 loot) | PHASE | V.O.: 170 | COUNTER
   (STM, Well Rested (2/3), TECH Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 4)
   (FGT SPIRIT, HOWL [F])

(6) Lessa | HP: 771/966 | EN: 102/116 | DMG: 32 | MIT: 142 | ACC: 4 | BH: 48 | LD: 0 (+1 loot) | H.M.: 8 | HLY: 8 | THRNS: 72 
  (STM, Well Rested (2/3), ST Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn], REC 8)
  (FGT SPIRIT)

Note: EN, Mass Healing Crystal's effects recalculated.

(3) Night | HP: 880/880 | EN: 105/126 | DMG: 32 | MIT: 29 | EVA: 3 | ACC: 5 (FOCUS) | Lt.M: 2 | BH: 29 (SURV) | LD: 6 (+1 Loot) | BLD: 48 | BLGT: 32 | FRSTB: 40 | STK: 40 | Stealth Bonus: +6 | Antidote: [2/2] 
   (CD: Concentration 1/3)

Note: Concentration wasn’t stated in the last post, so will be declared + bumped up now.

(2) Ariel | HP: 966/966 | EN: 72/102 | DMG: 32 | EVA: 3 (-1, battle) | ACC: 6 (incl. AA) (+2 KEEN) | BH: 53 (SURV) | LD: 9 (+1 loot) | FLN: 8 | HLY BLS: 42 | KEEN: 2 | RSKY: 8
  (Well Rested (2/3), ST Shift, +2 EN/turn [Horn])

Note: Mass Healing Crystal's effects used in Ariel's post are reliant on 2.0 mechanics. Recalculated. Also incorrectly added LD buff to Scather disarm roll. No impact on results.

(0) Zandra | HP: 1058/1058 | EN: 89/104 | DMG: 25 | MIT: 190 (incl. FL Aura 2) (-20, 1/2) | ACC: 3 | BH: 0 | BRN: 56 | FLN: 16 | THRNS: 16 (inc. FL Aura) 
  (CD: Steadfast 2/5)

Note: Additional 2% to all healing buffs removed. Not sure why it was added? First Aid should've been 20%, with Mass Healing Crystal for 10%. Totals to 30% rather than the stated 36%.

Group 4:

Spoiler

(6) Morgenstern | HP: 701/943 | EN: 79/94 | DMG: 24 | MIT: 182 (-20, 2/2) | EVA: 2 | ACC: 3 (FOCUS) | BH: 51 (SURV) | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | BLD IMMUNE | BRN IMMUNE | PARA IMMUNE | P.V.O | THRNS: 80 (incl. FL Thrns) (FL Thrn Crit 16/2)
   (Well Rested (3/3), No Shift)
   (HOWL [F])

Note: Well Rested has a count of 3/3 instead of 2/3. Also, calculations in post used AoE shift, but stat-block indicated otherwise.

(3) Hidden | HP: 897/897 | EN: 62/96 | DMG: 30 | EVA: 6 | ACC: 5 | BH: 49 (SURV) | LD: 1 (+1 Loot) | HLY: 16 | PHASE | V.D.: 49 | V.O.: 98 | Stealth Bonus: +6 
   (Well Rested (3/3), ST Shift, REC 8)

Note: hey weren’t we counting up not down.

(6) Macradon | HP: 920/920 | EN: 90/124 | DMG: 29 | MIT: 103 (-20, 1/2) | EVA: 1 | ACC: 4 | BH: 50 (SURV) | LD: 5 (+1 Loot) | THRNS: 16 (FR Thrn Crit 32/2)| HLY: 16 | PHASE | V.O.: 101
   (Rested (2/2), STM, No Shift, REC: 8)
   (FGT SPIRIT)
   (CD: Charge 2/3)

(0) Sam | HP: 851/851 | EN: 92/92 | DMG: 32 | MIT: 20 | EVA: 5 | ACC: 7 (incl. AA) | PHASE | LD: 4 (+1 Loot) | | DRG.JEWEL | Stealth Bonus: 6
   (CD: Quick Change 1/3)

(0) Simmoné | HP: 828/828 | EN: 76/90 | DMG: 30 | MIT: 63 (-20, 1/2) | EVA: 4 | ACC: 3 (FOCUS) | LD: 8 (+1 Loot) | BLD: 48 | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | ENV.O: 32 | DRG.JEWEL
   (STM, Well Rested (1/3), AoE Shift, REC: 8)
   (CD: Field Medic 0/3)

As Hirru was tearing into the scather, the other teams had their chance to wreck the bosses house, or at least, his makeshift one.  All these weapons created for mass destruction.  It made the healer feel uneasy, but it was a familiar feeling.  As if he had felt the pressure of this kind of situation before.  Not in the boss battle sense, as he had been through more than a handful.  No, there was something else about the whole situation.  What was it?  He couldn't figure it out.

The thought would turn to intrigue as a certain sound cue would clue Hirru into something.  Several of his companions were set to unleash very powerful attacks, and the boss didn't look like he was going to hit them with anything big anytime soon.  With his weapon raised on high, he would call out to his fellow brother's in arms.

"Now is the time!  Take this strength and blaze forth!  Press the Attack!"

An iridescent aura would fall upon every one of his comrades, giving them ample strength to do with as they saw fit.  However, it would weaken the healer exponentially.  The skill had a massive drawback, as each person that Hirru gave his strength to, he would lose that much more from himself.  Leadership was a double edged sword, just as the blades that he frequented.

He would look back to Eruda, whom was taking care of the scather with him.  He figured that now that the scather was back up, that his pressing of the attack would make Raidou's team required to take out the scather, which was bad sport on him.  Hirru sighed as he made another blunder upon himself.

"Sorry!  Didn't mean to apply the pressure on you guys."

Spoiler

(0)Hirru | HP: 974/974 | EN: 86/96 (+4, -10)| DMG: 1 (-19 next atk) | MIT: 182 | ACC: 0 (-1 next atk) | LD: 3 (+1 Loot) | BH: 48 | HLY BLS: 38 | MENDING: 2 | THRNS: 76
   (No Shift, REC 8)
   (CD: Rally 2/3 / Press Attack 0/5)

Passive Regen +4 (Maxed EN @ 3)

Post Action: Press the Attack | -10 EN / 5 CoolDown | All Team 1 = T4.  All of Team 1 gains +4 Damage, Hirru loses 20 Dmg on next hit.

Edited by Hirru

Koga was quickly losing track of what was going on the fight. Shouting, battle banter, Scathers turning off, players rushing to dismantle them once more. Had Koga's last blow even connected? He'd thought it had, but he didn't know anymore. Koga grit his teeth, the leather of his gloves creaking in his ears alone as his grip tightened upon his weapon. The man shook his head, forcing everything from his mind except the movements of the boss.

"Press the attack!"

Koga was the first to respond, with Okami right beside him. Low and fast, Koga charged in, Tsuki no Hikari crooning eagerly as they cut through the battlefield. Bursting into black flames as he grew closer, Koga found his voice rising into a battle cry. Okami leapt first, lunging at the boss and sinking his fangs into the ethereal armor, with Koga close behind. With a great swing, there was no doubt in Koga's mind this time, his blow had struck. A great burst of dark, smokey flames exploded outward as Tsuki no Hikari's blade sank into whatever composed the boss's armor and body. Hell itself had opened its maw.

Spoiler

(4) Koga | HP:828/828 | EN: 86/108 (103 +1 -18) | DMG: 26 (+4, PTA) | MIT: 90 | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | EVA: 4 | ACC: 6 | BH: 45 (SURV) | BLGT: 32 | BRN: 56 | FLN: 8 | REGEN: 16
   (STM, Well Rested (0/3), No Shift)
   (HOWL [F])
   (Familiar Mastery: Rending on CD, 0/5)

Okami attacks alongside Koga (FREE ACTION)
  | REND 28 (4 * 7)
Gabrander is RENDED (DMG 28, 0/2)

Koga uses ST-B
  | 202807, BD nat10, DMG 540 ((26 +4 +2) * 20) - 100
Gabrandr takes 540 damage
Gabrandr is BURNED (DMG 56, 0/2)
Gabrandr is BLIGHTED (DMG 32, MIT -20, 0/2)

Edited by Koga

The time had come for them to pull out all the stops. Hirru used his new support powers to buff their damage and Baldur saw the icon appear in his HUD. It was his first time with it, and since they had basically full strength, it was their time to press the advantage and do as much damage as possible.

He sheathed his sword and took up his power stance, prepared to unleash his most devastating sword art upon the boss, his eyes narrowed and waiting for the right moment. Koga launched out at Gabrandr, a massive critical hit staggering the boss and blighting him, giving Baldur even more of an opening, and so he released the system to take over his moves, light exploding from the saya has he drew his blade... right as Gabrandr noticed him.

Kuso.

Too late, the system sailed Baldur at the boss as he raised one of his armaments to block him, the flare of the <<Muramasa>> clashing against the blue white light of the boss, energy exploding from the contact. There was nothing he could do, the system took over his movements. Strike damn you. Baldur pushed, not just against the blade with his body, but against the system with his will. <<Muramasa>> roared with power, black and red fire burning along the length of the blade, mingling with the blue and white until finally the armament gave way and the strike surged forward, tearing through part of Gabrandr and dealing a chunk of damage. Not what Baldur had hoped for, but it pushed them forward one step at a time.

Energy Regen: 4, ST-B Energy Use: -22
ID#202808 BD: 1 +8 -2 = 7 (hit)
ID#202809 CD: 1 (No Recovery Proc)
28+4 = 32*23 = 736 RAW - 80 MIT = 656 DMG Dealt

Spoiler

(3)Baldur | HP: 860/860 | EN: 81/120 | DMG: 28 | MIT: 98 | LD: 0 (+1 Loot) | EVA: 4 | ACC: 8 (inc AA) | BH: 43 | FLN 8 | BLGT 32 | BURN 56
   (STM, ST Shift, REC 4)
   (CD: ST-B Unlocked (0/1), Quick Change 1/3), Concentration (1/5)

Edited by Baldur

Parry begins to fade (Still active for next swing),  ID:202811 | Battle:2, Craft:11, Loot:3 (+8 EN)

A blow from @Gabrandr rockets for Raidou, as he shuffles his feet. A blade rings out, redirecting the flying blade in a light show like a crash of lightning. It finds purchase somewhere, and the culprit? The man's own fallacy made stationary. A glance to Freyd and the others. It was clear that he was far gone, this NPC charades a player and yet wasn't one. It feigned humanity but failed to capture its essence. 

The scather begins to sputter and spark, The resolute's own blade jammed to its hilt in the side. Casting off blue energy as it discharges from the seams. "A pity, that you would raze the fields of your people. Burn the ground. How will they eat? Where will they live? Do you inspire or do you conspire? It is so easy to fall into the pitfall between the greyed lines between them." Raidou pauses as he corrects his blade as if shrugging off every attempt made against him as any wound or fatigue seemed to have never existed.

"What you have done is brash, short-sighted. Take heed, that I will see your opponent driven to dust, as I expect that I will have to do to you. Planning, caution. You had not considered what would become of your people given this mistake. This was his mistake indeed, one that I never intend on making. Where you have decided to force your affairs alone, I have chosen to give hope. To be better than some petty vendetta. To make it mean something." A discharge of electricity from both the scather, and The forgotten kings that still coursed through Raidou's veins.

One of the few men to make the impossible possible. Alone, and remained human.

"It needs to mean something, you have abandoned your people. I will not make the same mistake. @Eruda Burn that damn thing."

E. Makeshift Scather: Activated. (LD 19/30)

ID:202810 | Battle:10, Craft:10, Loot:17+2 (Nimble/Paragon) = 19

(9)Raidou | HP: 1104/1104 | EN: 110/110 | DMG: 1 | MIT: 311 | EVA: 7 | ACC: 4 | BH: 60 (SURV) | LD: 9 (+1 Loot) | BLGT: 32 | V.D.: 121 | V.O.: 182 | Antidote: [2/3] | THORNS: (Crit 50) | Parry (Just/Vengeful) (3/3)
   (CD:  Howl 3/4 | Parry 2/4)