[F22-PP] New Start... Part 2

Grabbing a book she found on the shelf, Eruda had taken to reading again. It had been a very long day, 2 am and she just got back home. Eruda still despised Freyd for bringing her to Hoya again and making it known his true intentions. Eruda couldn't very well leave the new kids standing though. Everything was as it should be, but the one thing that she missed was Raidou. He had not been seen much since the whole Morrighan debacle and Eruda was worried that it had done something to him that was unknown. With a sigh, sitting on the couch with a glass of tea.

The book that she was reading wasn't really about anything, an ingredient of all the different types of tea's that were created throughout history. It was weird to see all the different kinds, most of them sounded delicious, but she was looking for one in particular one. Next thing Eruda knew the book was halfway on her face as tiny snores come from her lips. Raserei was curled into a ball at Eruda's feet sleeping as well.

Spoiler

Eruda, The Blazing Lily
Level: 32
Paragon Level: 51
HP: 900/900
EN: 102/102

Stats:
Damage: 8
Mitigation: 179
Battle Healing: 49
Loot Dice: 4
BRN: 56
BRN IMMUNE
FL. AURA: 16
FL. THRN: 8
REC: 8
TAUNT
THRNS: 72

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Consuming Pyre - Surt T4: (Burn 2, Taunt)
Armor: Reinforced Plate - Lily T4 Demonic: Flame Aura 2, Flameproof, Recovery 1
Misc: Stalwart Defender T4 Demonic: (Thorns 2, Recovery 1, Flame Thorns 1)

Skills:
Curved Sword R5
Heavy Armor R5
Battle Healing R5
Fighting Spirit
Howl
Searching R4

Active Mods:
Night Vision
Tracking

Addons:
Iron Skin
Focus
Rampart
Stamina

Active Extra Skills:
Block R5
Concentration
Survival

Housing Buffs:
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

The soft click of a closing door, and sliding off his shoulders a vibrant red robe. Folded up and found upon the platform of a dining room table, he'd notice the blonde tank nose deep into a paper colored blindfold. Gentle steps into the kitchen, he'd start moving through the cupboards. His eyes set on a small can, lifting it up and breaking the seal. A whiff of what was inside confirms what it was. What ensues is a careful twist of a dial, a flickering blue flame to the burner. A kettle, filled with water. A routine before, but now with purpose. Checking the heat, down to the decimal before he'd turn that vessel and what sounds like sand exits into the opening of that metal carafe.

Quietly pulling out a chair, placing piece by specific piece into a blueprint before him. A few small boxes, his meal duplicated and fit for two. Removing his lenses and folding them away, now superficial as the ripple was more of an audience of pride and captivation instead of one of malice and pressure. A sharp whistle, and he makes motions to silence it by lifting it. Heat to a cup, and begins to smoke as that warmth escapes.

*click, click*

Tapping as simple ceramic finds the flat of that same table, removing a brown leather book. The scent of something herbal begins to waft about. Met by the sounds of a minute turning of a page. One of a beginning morning, and likewise the beginning of a new journey.

Spoiler

Raidou, The Truth
Level: 32
Paragon Level: 90
HP: 1000/1000
EN: 118/118

Stats:
Damage: 24
Mitigation: 44
Evasion: 4
Accuracy: 3
Battle Healing: 55
Loot Dice: 6
AA
REC: 8
V.D.: 110

Equipped Gear:
Weapon: Auric Sunlight - Finality of Faith [T4/Demonic/2HSS] +3 Damage, AA
Armor: Red Wanderer's Resolve - Sympathy [T1/Demonic/Cloth] 2 Evasion, 2 Vampiric Defensive
Misc: Tactician's Gaze - Ogma [T1/Perfect/Trinket]: +3 Accuracy

Custom Skill:

Skills:
Straight Sword R5
Cloth Armor R5
Battle Healing R5
Howl
Searching R5
Fighting Spirit

Active Mods:
Detect
Athletics
Vengeful Riposte
Tracking
Justified Riposte

Inactive Mods:

Addons:
Nimble
Ferocity
Precision
Focused Howl
Stamina
Reveal

Active Extra Skills:
Parry
Survival
Forgotten King’s Authority
Concentration

Inactive Extra Skills:

Battle Ready Inventory:

Housing Buffs:
Well Rested: -1 energy cost for the first three expenditures of each combat
Squeaky Clean: The first time you would suffer DoT damage in a thread, reduce damage taken from DoT each turn by 25% (rounded down)
Hard Working: +2 EXP per crafting attempt and +1 crafting attempt per day
Filling: Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Item Stash: +1 Battle Ready Inventory Slot
Delicious: Turn 3 identical food items (same quality, tier, & enhancements) into a Feast. A Feast contains 6 portions of the food items sacrificed.
Relaxed: Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.
Col Stash: +5% bonus col from monster kills and treasure chests
Advanced Training: +10% Exp to a thread. Limit one use per month [0/1]
Multipurpose: Gain +1 to LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity to one post in a thread. Can be applied after a roll
Decor []: This buff affects the player and their choice of up to two party members.

Guild Hall Buffs:
Lucrative: Reduce LD needed for Salvage by 5 (10+ for Alchemist crystals, 6+ for everything else). +2 EXP per craft. Rank 9 crafters receive +1 crafting attempt per day. Rank 10 crafters receive +2 crafting attempts per day.
Col Deposit: +5% bonus col from last-hit monster kills and +10% bonus col from treasure chests.

Scents of the Wild:
Kumatetsu Statue: +1 Base Damage for a thread

Eruda still fast asleep but Raserei head pops up at the whistle of the pot, glancing around with tired eyes. Seeing Raidou sitting down now, glancing to Eruda as she shifts her body facing the cushions. The wolf quickly hops down trying not to get kicked, walks the length of the couch. Softly placing her paws on the edge as she gently takes the book between her teeth. Setting it on the small table, walking to Raidou with a long stretch. It would have been clear that this has happened multiple times, the wolf had gained some form of familiarity with what needed to be done.

Walking to the man, rubbing her head against his leg before taking a seat next to Raidou on the floor. Her eyes, however, were on her master. A small whine could be heard, but it was not from Raserei. Looking up to Raidou, then back to Eruda as it seemed as though she changed positions again. The wolf gives a small whimper before laying down by his feet.  

Twisting his wrist, a pair of extended fingers and a thumb clutch on the rim of that ceramic cylinder. An outstretched palm, rested at the base, with the other holding the main body. A breath escapes his lungs, making the steam bend before folding back. Taking a sip, when out of the corner of his eye he catches the eccentric outlined hound move for him leaving the girl to rest. That cup clicks down, and into the satchel on his right hip. It unfolds from the top, raking inside. The wanderer removes a slip of wax paper folded, something heavy in its center. Peeling back the corners and taking a single white disc from inside. A smile, as he holds it between an index and thumb. To the familiar, he offers this orange tasting treat.

"Best to let her rest." he murmurs with his offhand, casting a bar across his lips. Slowly sliding the lid off a black box, revealing rice and some added vegetables & meats. That book righted in his clutches, as he brought that drink to his lips again. Fresh from the pot and still at the perfect temperature. Just outside, the whistle of birds and the occasional rustling of leaves in surrounding trees. Just beyond, the world slowly was becoming awake. Shutters open across windows, faces finding their way out into still dawning sunlight. That same light, casting itself against the reddish brown wood flooring as it bled through panes. Another turned page, as eyes scanned them without a pair of glasses. A serene and silent composition of rhythmic movement, matched with a simple cup of tea. Unsweetened, and plain. But in that simplicity was home.

Raserei would take that treat and fall back into slumber.

The early sun blares in her eyes, shutting them tighter as of she didn't want to wake yet. After a moment her eyes flutter open, sitting up slowly. The wolfs head pops up, quickly getting to her feet, hopping back onto the couch. Raserei's head was inches from Eruda's before the girl pulls the wolf closer with a small chuckle. It was then that realized Raidou was sitting there. "Geez, I fell asleep on the couch again..." saying this to her familiar in almost a whisper. Unsure how long she was out or how long he was sitting there, Eruda would get up and start brewing some coffee. "I haven't seen you in a while, how have you been since..." Remembering that day she blushes and turns away. The coffee did not take long, pouring herself a cup as she sits with a yawn across from him still flustered. 

Those words said meant the world to her, but when he just doesn't say anything for days... It became clear to Eruda that she was starting to be that girl. Eruda didn't want to be that, annoying and worried all the time. "I'm sorry, I don't know how to do this," Eruda admits, as her eyes narrow to the coffee in her grasp.

Pouring himself a second serving from the kettle placed upon a folded linen, more of that greenish transparent tea to a cup. Another exhale and a meal about half way gone. The morning ripens as the sounds of civilization begin to take to the air. The canine, getting up and moving to greet a raising girl, alerts him to her awaking. "It would appear so." The boy remarks, keeping his attention to the book he'd been working through, about a quarter of the way through already. "It's been a bit strange, but I am getting used to it." Raidou comments without too much stagnancy on the turn of phrase.

Eruda finds her way to the table, opposing his seat. To the second box, he clutches the top and slides it gently toward her. His attention focused on that book ignoring her disheveled hairdo, finding it easier if their conversation was at reduced pressure. It was a bit less demanding if it was considered small. Lifting his dish and picking at the rice with a meticulous peal to his lips. "To be fair, neither do I. It hasn't been something I've explored for real. I feel nervous, anxious." Looking at the girl across the table. "And yet, I couldn't be happier, as if a huge weight has been pulled off my chest and I can finally breathe." What reflects in his eyes, naked and laid to bear, was what was given: Truth.

"Thank you," as another box like his gets moved to her. Before even touching it, Eruda pats her hair down. Unsure if it actually made a difference, his words caught her off guard. Lifting her head to meet his gaze now. Eruda could feel that heat rising to her face and would quickly look away to her food. Hands still in her lap as she could feel them start to shake. -No, not now- thinking as she looks around for that book that she was reading. The book was set neatly on the table, "but how" getting up from her chair to retrieve that hard back cover. It was really just a way to get up for a moment. Take a breather, maybe not being right next to him would help. Grabbing that book and turning toward him, no... It didn't help. Eruda still felt like she was going to melt...

Walking back to the table, placing it down on the edge. Eruda tries to pick up the chopsticks but as she repositions them, one clatters to the table. Glancing to the book with a sigh, "I w-was trying to-o find that tea you l-liked." -Why the heck was this back, I thought I was over this- Eruda thinks angrily and she continues to try to get those chopsticks to stay in her hand enough to eat. Opening the box and stares at the food with a weird look on her face. Maybe if it was the only thing she focused on, her hands would start working with her.

Was this how it was going to be like now? So nervous that she couldn't even speak a simple sentence. What happened to that your voice will be heard crap... Glancing to Raidou, narrowing her eyes. One would think that after everything, Eruda would be better at this. -Why... please just why...- thinking as she finally manages to get the sticks held right. Picking up a piece of that food, excitement, but the instant sadness as it fell back down into the dish. "Damn it..." Eruda says soft voice and tries again.

A fresh day still ripening and breathing itself to life, a composure that mirrored the gentle awakening. "You could have just asked. I prefer green tea unsweetened. It's plain, I know, but it is what I am used to." Turning a steaming kettle, offers more of that green mixture to a cup. To his lips it's brought, and he takes a sip. "Relax, no reason that things need to change. I am just a little more free, not an entirely different person." It was true that Raidou had reached a new state, one that allowed him to share his thoughts more readily. But it wasn't a cause for alarm. Eruda's embarrassment, it, was unwarranted. It was clear she wasn't quite entirely awake, given she kept dumping everything off, and her hair was a mess. "Start over, Eruda, I've waited a long time for this. No need to rush it." A tenderness to his tone, a vibe as if the world was placed on pause.

"Start over..." Eruda says in almost a question... Finally able to make her hands move the way she wanted, Eruda takes a bite. "That is just what needs to happen though. Change, for me." It was a very weird concept for her. Pushing her cup to the side, eyeing the kettle and the other empty cup. Today was the day for new things, starting fresh. Soft, wind blowing against the glass panels, "I say too much and do the wrong thing or I do nothing, say nothing and it goes nowhere." Pouring herself a cup of that tea. The steam, the smell, hitting her nose as she takes a sip. Setting it down, a finger traces the outline. Without looking at him, for some reason it has always been easier to speak to only Raidou that way, "I am fine on the battlefield, giving ideal orders for them to follow. I have grown accustom to that, but with you like this I just..." pausing, Eruda pulls a knee to her chest, a heel holding it up. She was trying to figure out how to best describe what she was feeling... 

Raserei quickly rushes to the window sill hearing birds chirping in the early morning. Eyes veering to her wolf, "I am afraid that if I touch you, I am going to break you..." Eruda gave off a poker face now. As weird as it sounded it was true. Finally, her eyes meet his, feeling like she was going to melt into a puddle... A half smile, "I just need to find that happy medium so I can give you what we both want." Eyes narrow back to the cup, picking it up and swishing the liquid around a bit before taking another sip. Eruda would start by sharing why she was so nervous around Raidou now that she finally figured it out for herself.

The simple remnants of a meal, as Eruda began to speak her mind, share her discomfort. It made sense. The chatter of a morning did well to offer white nose, reducing the tension despite the subject. He'd offer some of the tea he'd brewed to Eruda's cup before filling his own again. Falling back into his seat, he'd click together a pair of chopsticks and place them across that small box. "That is a normal problem to concern yourself with, I've felt the same before. It may not seem like it, but I have questioned every word I've ever spoken." Watching on in a serene gaze, one that almost offered a pair of supportive hands. Something was different in him, and it was clear what it was, a semblance of peace.

Slowly sliding out a chair, he plucks up his now empty dish and ushers himself into the kitchen. Dropping into a basin, and starting to refill that barren kettle. "I'd like to think I am more durable than that. After all, I have killed floor bosses, field bosses and players without suffering a scratch." That came off terribly, but it was his best attempt at a joke. "It's your world Eruda, I am still new to it. I built it, but that doesn't mean I know what it looks like." Turning up a burner and removing a thermos from a nearby cupboard, it taps on a wooden countertop. Preparing for a journey. "So Eruda, if you were to show me anywhere. Bring me to see anything, what would it be?"

Smirking at his comment, "Fair enough, but it wasn't what I was referring to." Grabbing her coffee cup and the Bento dish that was now empty, rinsing that coffee cup out. A smile with a small chuckle, shaking her head. Eruda would let those dishes soak before taking soap to them. Walking a few steps to stand in from of the man, placing her hand on his chest where his heart would be, "I don't want to break this, with my extreme actions. We already know how that story ended. That would be your page to pick back up." Biting the corner of her lip, that warmth against her hand, that gaze. Eruda was trying hard not to cross that boundary again. Pulling her hand back slowly, as her heart started beating faster. Pulling her eyes from that lock, walking back to the table with a sigh. 

"Bring you anywhere..." sitting back in that chair, thinking. Leaning her arms on the table, looking to the ceiling now. A simple dark tan coloring, "It wouldn't be so much of a place but rather a scene. Sun set or rise, I have always seen it alone. Not gonna lie, it's a little boring, but experiencing it with the one you love, I heard it can be breathtaking..." Taking her tea into her grasp, almost daydreaming for a minute... Shaking her head, taking a sip of the lukewarm tea now. "I know it might sound a little stupid but it's something that I have been wanting to do for a while now with you. It's the closest thing to real that is actually comparable." Turning in her chair to look at Rai with a smile. "I know a few places if that is something you would want to do, maybe later tonight?" Turning back to her cup, it may of not been what he was expecting, but it was what she wanted. Last time Eruda asked for him to come with her, he was busy. This was different though, it was him asking this time...   

Spinning the lid on that thermos before it vanishes into his inventory, primed for the road. Eruda joined him, adding her own dish to the pile. A sudden soft moment, as the wanderer finds Eruda's hand pressed into his chest. "It is interesting, and I do believe that we will know when it should be. I'd rather allow it to happen naturally, which I won't pretend to know when that is." Making motions to the table, Raidou lifts the robe and wraps it around his shoulders. It sways in a flutter before finding rest, finding the space around his arms and concealing them from view. Bending down and plucking up a pair of lenses. "It will be quite some time until there will be any sunset, the sun just rose. Anything you'd like to visit in the meantime?"

Slowly pushing the chair beneath the dining room table, Raserei stirring a bit from the squeak. "Ruri is really coming into her own, Simmone is still handling the money I have given her. We have time, the question is how do we spend it." Reaching a hand to the amulet around his neck, struggling to fathom what it represented. 

Eruda bow.pngEruda can't help but smile at his response, drinking the rest of the tea in her cup. "So that is why you were still here, you could have woken me." Eruda gets up from her chair, pushes it in as Raserei jumps back leaning forward on her front paws playfully. "You're so weird sometimes," saying to her wolf as she runs to the door and just sits waiting. Setting her cup in the sink, filling it with water. Raidou made it seem like he had the whole day, nothing planned just her. It was such a crazy thing to think about. In Eruda's daily affairs, she would be at the guild hall checking notes, most of what she had already read. Skipping one day wouldn't hurt anything.

"Uh yea just give me one sec to my mess," pointing to her hair with a nervous chuckle, before walking into the bathroom. Glancing around the sink, grabbing a brush, after a moment setting it down. Taking a deep breath using that toothbrush... If she was going to spend the day with him, Eruda didn't want to look like she just crawled out of bed. Looking in the mirror, then down at her wardrobe, she shakes her head and opens her HUD scrolling down the slot in her inventory. Clicking on something and with a flash of light her clothes had changed. Grabbing a ribbon from the towel rack, as she opens the door starting to wrap that silk in her hair.

"There is that place I wanted to show you before. I checked it out earlier sorta of, mainly to make sure nothing dangerous was around." Taking the handle as she watches Raserei stand up, "Watch this," Eruda says with a grin as the wolf stares at the door. Opening the door, Raserei dashes out with a good speed before stopping and jumping around like a weirdo. "I have always wanted a dog, but those barracks never allowed us to. That's what my mom said at least." Eruda walks outside, the early morning sun hits her skin, as that breeze makes her hair sway a bit. "Floor 24, this cavern is actually hidden. It's hard to explain so I'll just show you." Eruda was looking forward to what the day was to bring.

Beginning to collect his things from the table, as if meticulously placing away the small blueprint he'd formed. Last, that little brown book still only part of the way finished, pushing a card into the paper as a bookmark. Sliding that book into an awaiting robe pocket, just as Eruda was exiting the bedroom. Clothing changed, and quickly back into the attire he'd seen once or twice before. Whereas Raidou was always stuck in the same thing, methodical and consistent. "I remember discussing this with you prior, a cave on floor 24?" The wolf pup hopping around like a lunatic before scooping a butterfly out of the air like a small snack. "She's definitely excitable, strange to think that not but a moment ago she was sleeping." The light causes his eyes to become blind for a moment, a drastic difference by comparison to the interior. Blinking to adjust to the jarring change, his eyes locked behind a set of mirrors.

A few players wander past, following the road out from coral, and catch a glimpse of The Wanderer. Stricken with a bad feeling, they pick up speed, and normally it wouldn't be strange for him to be bothered by it. But he wasn't. Walking shoulder to shoulder with Eruda, he could feel eyes on him, but he didn't seem to care. "After you." He looked to the warp pad, and the lake that once sported Skalaugh the Reaver.

Pressing her lips together, with a small inhale. "Floor 24," as the wolf jumps on the pad at just the right time. Landing on a gravel like dirt, as Raidou comes in shortly after. "It's a little bit of a walk, but I promise it's worth it." A smile given to the man. People were still staring at him, after all this time. They feared him, yet Raidou didn't seem bothered. Eruda could honestly care less if people started talking. Already hearing some around towns that she found herself frequenting in. In more ways than one, even when Eruda wasn't with him, she felt safe.

Walking side by side, they could hear birds and other animals within the trees. A small forest of sorts with not as many trees littered about. You could smell salt water just beyond those leaves that hung low. The steaming sun could be seen above, past the medium sized trees, Eruda takes a relaxing breath, that smile held. "It is just a little further..." she comments, as she bites her bottom lip putting her hand on his. Eruda wanted to hold it, but it seemed to be at the wrong angle so she pulls her hand back in embarrassment. Her cheeks turn a light shade of red, before starting to recognize where they were. 

Running a bit forward, trying to shake off her nerves, "It is somewhere around here..." as she began to glance around, moving branches. "I swear it was right..." words cut off in confusion. In the small distance they would hear her wolf howl. "Man, I swear she has a better memory than me sometimes," as she rushes to the a large inserted rock against a hilltop, with a narrow hole burrow within it. Pulling the large branches that hung around it, "I really want to know if this is somewhere that can be a potential gathering spot. I have been inside only once, and it seems clear, but you are the expert gatherer. I want your opinion... After you," Eruda says as she pulls the huge leaves further up for better access of the hole.  

A sudden pulse rips him upward, basically his highway at this point. He was so used to traveling rapidly between floors, that was jarring for others seemed as common as breathing to him. Immediately, the fresh tropical scent of saltwater assails his nostrils, followed by the silent scream of water upon a shore. A bright and vibrant day, causing the colors present in the fauna to almost glow. Barely audible patter in the sand as his feet start to move, being led by the girl. He catches the semblance of embarrassment plastered on her face. It was here in these wilds that he was at his most comfortable, and yet it was hard to tell. Legs shuffle him up the base of a palm tree, the bark rough under his fingertips as he uses his right hand to brace against its trunk.

Eruda was clearly excited, he'd never seen her act in such a fashion. Peering down where the girl was lifting a branch, it narrowed off something considerably. A bit dark, and the scent of stagnant water, even in the slightest degree. Into his pocket he peels out a small bluish stone, it sparks and begins to glow. "I suppose we will have to see."

Following in behind Raidou, staying close. The entrance was narrow and a bit shallow in height, but being down here before, Eruda knew what it opened up to. As they enter the wider space, the ceiling was about 7 feet up, Eruda would pass by him. "When I was down here last I saw this," going straight for an unlit torch attacked to the wall that gave an unmovable error when touched. Holding out her hand, curling her fingers up, in one swift movement it was open again with a blue flame. Eruda puts those flames against the kindled wrapped stick, with a flare of sparks, the room is lit up. The lighting was blue, but it did the trick. 

This area was spacious, looked to be about 30 feet in every direction. A hallway leading further in just ahead of them that was the same width as the entrance. Walking to the wall just to the left of where Raidou stood, Eruda places a hand upon it. "This is littered with gems... I think..." Getting a better look now, it did sparkle within the lit area. Eruda couldn't be sure though, she had not spent much time gathering yet. Shaking her head in confusion as she points to the ground in the opposite corner. "Those right there is why I wanted to bring you here. I don't know a lot about herbs but there are leaf colors over there that I have never seen before. I thought you might be interested." There lay a large patch with an array of different colored plants, a gleam could be seen if you look close enough. Walking, almost skipping toward the other hallway. "If you stand here, you can smell something metallic. Sulfur too, something I recognize from my father's shop." Eruda seemed genuinely excited to be here, more so because Raidou decided to join.

Sliding his hands on the walls, to remove some dust to look at the gemstones beneath. "It seems that it may suit our needs, yes. But is this really how you'd like to spend your day? This can wait." Raidou remarks, lifting the glowstone up and causing the glimmers to gleam under that glow. Raidou moves and gestures open his inventory, tapping a pin into the map. To return at a later date, perhaps Eruda hadn't considered how to relax in the same regard that he had. She was excited, sure, but it was simply because Raidou was here. Not because she was enjoying this foray. Adjusting his glasses, he'd begin to take in his surroundings as if cataloging the place. That would suffice if that was all she wished to do, didn't need to spend the freedom they'd have wasting away in some cave. "Perhaps something like a diner, I am more interested in the world I haven't been a part of."

ID:204600 | Battle:4, Craft:2+2=4, Loot:9+1=10
Foraging R3 EXP: [245/299]

"Hmm, you're right. I seemed to mixed work with fun... I'm disgusted..." Eruda folds one arm against her chest as the other taps on the tip of her chin looking to the ceiling. "Ooh, maybe we can... No" a pause as her foot starts to tap in echoing ripples against the water on the ground. "I know a... Nah, not there..." Eruda was going through places that she liked. Showing Raidou what he had been missing, Eruda had not a clue where he'd been already. Maybe it meant something deeper than that though. Eruda was glad that this place was a decent gathering spot, but Raidou was right, it could wait. The man had most likely been to every floor, and has already seen all the wondrous places Eruda had. Locking eyes with Raidou, as she was trying to think of somewhere that he couldn't have possibly been. Meanwhile, her heart was racing gazing into those amber eyes of his, they were beautiful. Thinking about this she could feel her cheeks get heated upon the surface, but she let it show. Eruda didn't want to hide anymore.

After a moment she smiles and walks to him. Grabbing one of those hands, she just had to get over that fear. The more Eruda thought about it, the more nervous she became. So the simple solution what to just stop thinking about it. It might of been why she was acting to weird, it was better than shy and not talking. "I may know a place, come with me..." Taking a deep breath, this place was of sentimental value. After leaving the hole Eruda takes that hand of his back into hers. Glancing down at Raserei, "We are going to pay a visit to Calagin." The wolf gives a howl as she starts rushing through the trees, knowing exactly where they were going. Leading Raidou to the warp gate again, turning to face him. "Floor 1, okay?" Raidou keeps that hand and walk on the warp pad with her. Keeping a gaze with one another, they say the location in unison and are pulled up at the same time. 

Feet flat against the pavement, Eruda breaks the lock so she can see where they are going. "This place..." a pause, trying to figure out the best way to put it. "This place is both my guilty pleasure and a childhood memory, in more ways than one..." Eruda would lead Raidou into an ally way, where the light hit the dark almost instantly. "This man is a very old friend. He came into this game thinking that it would be good rep for his diner in the real world, but then got stuck like everyone else." Turning further into that darkness, a right then a left. They come upon a building that looked broken down, a sign hanging half way off their hinges. The sign reads BURger with only BUR lit up. "He keeps it hidden because he wants the people that are actively looking to be able to experience his food. I found this place a year ago and have been here almost every day since." The building itself was a dark blue brick color, and it looked beat up and damaged. "This man replicated his real shop, and the food here is nothing less than amazing. I sorta feel bad for Freya and Gaius, they got real competition here." Eruda says this with a small chuckle and guides Raidou in.

"Calagin," Eruda calls out with a smile. "Eruda dear, come. Come in, I have been waiting for you." Walking around a corner from a small room in the back of the store. Glancing to Raidou, looks down at their hands linked, he would just give out a hardy laugh. This man was on the older side, a medium length beard, with gray hair hanging just above his shoulders. The diner had a few tables laid across the interior. A fine white flooring with light purple walls. It was empty of bodies, it didn't seem like many knew about the place. "Please sit, I have something for you to try, you too boy if you are interested." The man had a deep voice with body that looked like Griswolds in a lot of ways. Eruda turns to Raidou at this point with a little red against her cheeks, "Welcome to my dirty little secret." Eruda takes a breath as she walks to one of the tables. A small round table set for 2. There was place mats, a silver coloring with chopsticks and other utensils already placed upon each table. Pulling out both chairs, Eruda sits in one. Raserei would follow Calagin to the back room, she knew what was coming and couldn't wait.  

Accepting the escort, finding the walls of the town of beginnings. Where their journey had begun, changed and swerved in ways that could never have been imagined. Immediately the robe on his back is recognized and is met with a flavor of hesitation. Whispers from the lips of many, as it's recalled and the legend lives on. Down a wayward alleyway, to a hole in the wall with a sign that had seen better days. The ringing of chain links as it would sway. As the threshold is breached, the smell of beef, a hint of something herbal on the air.

"It definitely seems to have a real world feel." The nomad spoke, as Raserei rushed into the back of the established. The familiar was familiar with this place, in an obvious way. Scanning about, it would appear that the twinned players were the only present. Raidou counts his blessing with a sigh of relief. Joining Eruda at the table, he starts to manifest and place out his typical blueprinted place mat. Adjusting where everything belonged, before an expectant glance to Calagin. The blonde tank would order hers, and Raidou simply accepted a duplicate of what she had. After all, this was the unknown, and he didn't know what to expect.

Returning with a rather stacked looking burger, dripping a bit with grease. It probably wasn't considered healthy, and as he exchanges a look with Eruda she was already two bites in. A smile, as he plucks up a knife and fork. Strangely, he starts to cut sections off like slicing a cake, taking bite size pieces with a fork. A chuckle from Eruda confirms it being an oddity, but it was who he was after all. A share of beliefs, of hearts, and a discussion of the day by day. Eventually the atmosphere evolves into a cacophony of smiles, joy and laughter.

Moving ever forward, minutes turn to hours. A ring on his HUD alerts him, an alarm set screaming away. The sun was setting, and time had caught up with them. The shopkeeper, that older man, shows them to a ladder. It was as if she knew, as Elda was already halfway up it. To the roof, an overlook out of a hatch on its top. Shingles made up the ground, at a slight incline. Removing his robe to protect his butt from any odd things he could sit in. The players take a seat, basked in an orange glow that peeked over a horizon. A shared gaze, locked to the waning sun. Almost blinding but in a way it was what he was missing, every time it would pass by.

A silent anthem, the ripple quiet finally and uniform in its delivery.

[Fool] I should just leave, I would be just setting myself up for pain later

[Star] Don't leave like that.. - you'll need allies in the future

[Emperor] Do you really think that protecting a few people makes up for the lives you've massacred?

[Strength] If someone doesn't agree with you, forget them

[Priestess] You saved me, and you hardly know me

[Star] The beauty in that, though, is that you can make a meaningful impact in anothers day

[Hanged] You're right. You didn't have to do those things.

[Devil] Don't leave me. I can do it, honest.

[Judgement] Thanks, I guess?

[Magician] You're quite the onion, aren't you?  So many layers deep.

[Tower] I believe that you have control

[Lovers] Are you the man that I have grown to know?

[Sun] You are a fierce heart ready to fight!

[Chariot] Of course. Any day of the week!

[Hierophant] Come boy let's go, Raidou has it.

[Fortune] I don't know how this is so easy for you, it's miserable in here.

[Hanged] Are you strong enough to protect everyone that comes under your wing?

[Death] I sure hope you know what you're doing.

[Empress] I'm hardly going to judge you for being sentimental

[Hermit] At the very worst, we wander for a long time, get hopelessly lost

[Fool] We should also search for another whom walks this path

[Temperance] Eventually things will turn around. We just need to be patient.

[Justice] It may be healthy to find a better outlet

[Fortune] A hope for a new beginning, A fresh start.

[Moon] Whatever you do with this now, defines how much you really care.

[World] 
There is another path to take then the road you walk.
Goodness knows, he's earned it.
Let them have faith in you.

A soft glow in his pocket, bluish he fishes it out. A single card, staring at a picture. It flashes and changes to an entirely different image. Raidou reaches up and removes his glasses, and looks into that sunset with a gentle smile. The most minute whisper as a small string rushes down his face:

"Thank you for all showing me the world." 

@Haine @Morgenstern @Megitsune @Ruri @tricolor_mina @Mari @Shiina @NIGHT @Freyd @Sam @Eruda @Zajcica @Kiluia Seiko @Griswold @Simmone @Hidden @Setsuna @Lessa @Alkor @Nari-Lanreth @Shield @Kasumi @ChaseR @~corrupt~