AGE 25 >> 27
GENDER Male
HEIGHT 165cm (5'5")
WEIGHT 77kg (170lbs.)
BIRTHDAY Sep. 20th
ORIGIN Tokyo, Japan

ALT CHARACTERS

E N D I L I X 

“I have seen too many men go down, and I never permit myself to forget that one day, through accident or under the charge of a younger, stronger knight, I too will go down.”

-- John Steinbeck 

Endilix was always one to goof off rather than focus on doing a great job at what he did. Rather than pushing himself to succeed in life, he was just happy to be living, and had more fun doing fun things rather than pushing himself to be the best at everything. This wasn't to say that he was bad at things though, just that he didn't apply himself as much as he could have. If given the choice between hanging out with friends and being overly successful, he'd choose the former.

Endilix didn't fail high school, but he certainly wasn't top of his class. He was more focused on "surviving" high school, and one might even say he would have rather been popular and social instead of smart. He was well liked with the ladies, to the point that he even tried to push his twin brother to take dates that he didn't have time for. Emerath begrudgingly put up with it once or twice, for the sake of pleasing his brother.

A lot of that faded away though, as Endilix became an adult and actually had to function in the real world as a successful person or be forced to let his actually successful brother take care of him. Either that or live with his parents, which is something he definitely didn't want. He managed to get lucky and land a very nice position working in a decent office job. It certainly paid the bills and he even managed to get one of the few close friends he retained after high school to join him.

When Emerath wasn't too busy, and Teion was available, they'd all sit down to play games together, allowing for a fun experience where they got to escape and be who they were without having to deal with things like angry bosses or unrealistic goals. He could even stomach his brother's need to be the best that he could be, since his success often helped him. Needless to say, when SAO was announced, his brother was immediately on top of it, which led to Endilix purchasing a copy as well.

Honestly, when he booted up SAO for the first time and found out that he was "trapped", he was ecstatic. He didn't have to deal with the real world for goodness knows how long. Maybe even for the rest of his life!

VIRTUES

Spoiler

Chivalrous: Endilix is always the one to open the door for others and do a kind deed. He pulls the chair out for all the ladies, and will even sacrifice his coat for a puddle. The thought of ignoring a person in need, even if they weren't necessarily in need put a sour taste in his mouth. He'd much rather help that old lady across the street rather than believe that she didn't need it.

Cheerful: Endilix doesn't like the idea of frowns. Always one to crack a joke, or make some sort of witticism, Endilix just wants to see everyone smile. Sometimes, all it takes is for him to smile himself. You can bet if you're having a bad day, you won't be after Endilix starts to talk to you and cheer you up.

Loyal: So long as you never do anything to slight him, Endilix will do anything and everything he can to protect and help his friends. He'll be your best friend, and do all that he can to make sure that everyone and everything he cares about is always safe, happy, and enjoying themselves, even at the cost of his own happiness.

FLAWS

Spoiler

Over-Protective: Endilix has a tendency to be a bit too overbearing at times. All you did was scrape your knee and here you have this guy acting like you just cut your leg off. Some guy just said you look funny? Oh he had better apologize to you about three times and then tell you that you look nice to make up for it. It's ok, Endilix. Your friend will live through the harrowing.

Non-Commital: Endilix isn't usually one to say, "Yes, that is a great plan." when someone offers an idea. He'll often think it over, weigh all the pros and cons, sleep on it for a day or two, and then tell you why all these options are good, and all you did was ask him what he wanted for lunch.

Easily Distracted: When Endilix gets this idea for something that he wants to do, and isn't currently bugging one of his friends about some harrowing event they went through, or mulling over some other quandary, he'll just... wander off. Whether it be playing a new game, or working on this project or another, or even just making new friends, Endilix will often just disappear when he's needed most, usually just because he saw something shiny over there.

SKILLS

Spoiler

Utility skills:
►Concentration (Extra)

Weapon skills:
One-Handed War Hammer: Rank 5 - Grandmaster

• Sword Arts:
    • Spoiler
      • Rank 1
        • [x4] ST-I (4 EN) | A single-target sword art.
        • [x3] AOE-I (1 + [2 * targets] EN) | AOE | A sword art that strikes multiple targets at once.
        • [x4] TECH-A (5 EN) | STUN | A single-target sword art that stuns an enemy.
      • Rank 2
        • [x6] ST-I (6 EN) | A single-target sword art.
        • [x5] AOE-I (5 + [2 * targets] EN) | AOE | A sword art that strikes multiple targets at once.
        • [x6] TECH-A (7 EN) | STUN | A single-target sword art that stuns an enemy.
      • Rank 3
        • [x8] ST-I (8 EN) | A single-target sword art.
        • [x11] ST-II (11 EN) | A powerful single-target sword art. Only available for use when ST-I was used and successfully struck an enemy the previous turn or if ST-II had been used and had missed the previous turn.
        • [x7] AOE-I (7 + [2 * targets] EN) | AOE | A sword art that strikes multiple targets at once.
        • [x8] TECH-A (9 EN) | STUN | A single-target sword art that stuns an enemy.
      • Rank 4
        • [x10] ST-I (10 EN) | A single-target sword art.
        • [x13] ST-II (13 EN) | A powerful single-target sword art. Only available for use when ST-I was used and successfully struck an enemy the previous turn or if ST-II had been used and had missed the previous turn.
        • [x17] ST-B (17 EN) | A devastating single-target sword art. Can only be used if the sword art used the previous turn rolled a natural CD9+.
        • [x9] AOE-I (9 + [2 * targets] EN) | AOE | A sword art that strikes multiple targets at once.
        • [x12] AOE-II (12 + [2 * targets] EN) | AOE | A powerful sword art that strikes multiple targets at once. Only available for use when AOE-I was used the previous turn and successfully struck an enemy or if AOE-II had been used and had missed the previous turn.
        • [x10] TECH-A (11 EN) | STUN | A single-target sword art that stuns an enemy.
      • Rank 5
        • [x12] ST-I (12 EN) | A single-target sword art.
        • [x15] ST-II (15 EN) | A powerful single-target sword art. Only available for use when ST-I was used and successfully struck an enemy the previous turn or if ST-II had been used and had missed the previous turn.
        • [x20] ST-B (20 EN) | A devastating single-target sword art. Can only be used if the sword art used the previous turn is not ST-B and had rolled a natural CD9+. When performing an AoE attack, use only the first roll.
        • [x11] AOE-I (11 + [2 * targets] EN) | AOE | A sword art that strikes multiple targets at once.
        • [x14] AOE-II (14 + [2 * targets] EN) | AOE | A powerful sword art that strikes multiple targets at once. Only available for use when AOE-I was used and successfully struck an enemy the previous turn or if AOE-II had been used and had missed the previous turn.
        • [x12] TECH-A (13 EN) | STUN | A single-target sword art that stuns an enemy.
        • [x12] TECH-B (12 EN) | DELAY | A single-target sword art that, on a successful strike, applies [Delay] on the enemy. [Delay] is a status condition that reduces the enemy’s ACC by 1 for one turn.
      • Collected
        • [x2RAW-A (10 EN) | THORNS | A single-target sword art that utilizes the [Thorns] of the individual against the enemy. Other types of enhancements that apply damage upon contact with the individual are also considered in improving the damage of this sword art (eg. Immolation Potion, Flame/Frost Aura, etc). Outgoing damage is considered mitigatable.  Must have a weapon equipped to activate this sword art.

Combat skills:
Howl
►Fighting Spirit

Battle Healing: Rank 2 - Novice

Armor skills:
Heavy Armor: Rank 5 - Grandmaster

Skill Mods:
[Howl Mod] Focused Howl

INVENTORY

Spoiler
  • Equipped:
    • Crusher (T2 Rare One-Handed Warhammer)
      • Damage - 2 Slots
    • Armor of the Sands (T2 Perfect Armor)
      • Damage Mitigation - 2 Slots
      • Thorns - 1 Slot
    • Twinfire Reflector (T2 Demonic Shield)
      • Damage Mitigation - 2 Slots
      • Flame Thorns - 2 Slots
      • Appearance

STATS

Spoiler

Total SP: 95
SP Available: 2
SP Spent: 93

Current Level: 19
EXP: 15796/15800
HP: 380
EN: 56

Standard Equipment:

DMG Base (One-Handed Warhammer): 10
Mitigation: 71 Damage Reduction
Thorns: 18 DMG to Attacker on Non-Critical Hit

Flame Thorns: 8 DMG to Attacker on Non-Critical Hit ; Critical Hits add DoT for 16 Damage for 2 Enemy Turns
Battle Healing: Recover 7 HP per Turn

COL/TRANSACTIONS

Spoiler

» Total Col: 5986

ROLEPLAYS

Spoiler

Completed:

Incomplete/In Progress:

Edited by Endilix